3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i'll give it a try..

btw, for me the banner show "tales of cros" , that "E" look highly like a C to me XD, maybe should use another kind of style.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
when i try open it i get this error it would be good if you upload 32b for windows
Well as unfortunate as it seems I can't launch a 32 bit version from the game at moment cause it is not supported, but I found a solution for you.
If your computer can handle it, 64-bit guest can run on a 32-bit host if the hardware supports it.
You have these emulators here VirtualBox, VMware Player, VMware Fusion and Parallels Desktop.
Depending on your computer one of them or more may work to emulate a 64 bit application.
So this will benefit you for using it on other games too if you can manage it.
If it doesn't work you will have to wait for the android version.

Reactions: gartal

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i'll give it a try..

btw, for me the banner show "tales of cros" , that "E" look highly like a C to me XD, maybe should use another kind of style.
Well its alpha and a lot of things can change and it benefits not only me but also the players for sharing theyre thoughs, I'm the kind of developer that listens to the community and makes decisions depending on the improvement of the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my opinion...

- why a god would say "by the gods" ? that's make no sens ... we say "by the god" because its highly and all, but a god himself have no reason to say that XD

- game definitly need a difference of fonts or colors between dialogs.. because sometime multiples peoples talk and its all mixed together with same fonts and same colors and its confusing as hell

- You need to learn about lighting in DAZ... renders would be way more beautyful if you use lights correctly :)

- give the girl name "bitch"... turn the script way more funny XD

- girls are easy.. the girl in bath just didnt care at all if i look at her bare naked ... that's.. special lol

- its super short... small presentation with (let's say), nothing to do. no offense but its very.. few minutes of gameplay for now.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
my opinion...

- why a god would say "by the gods" ? that's make no sens ... we say "by the god" because its highly and all, but a god himself have no reason to say that XD

- game definitly need a difference of fonts or colors between dialogs.. because sometime multiples peoples talk and its all mixed together with same fonts and same colors and its confusing as hell

- You need to learn about lighting in DAZ... renders would be way more beautyful if you use lights correctly :)

- give the girl name "bitch"... turn the script way more funny XD

- girls are easy.. the girl in bath just didnt care at all if i look at her bare naked ... that's.. special lol

- its super short... small presentation with (let's say), nothing to do. no offense but its very.. few minutes of gameplay for now.

I get you idea, about font color that is not a bad idea, I will consider that.
About by the gods, in greek language it is common, for example if he says, in the name of all gods I will punish you, so he uses the expression by the gods I'm still Eros, cause there is nothing higher then the gods to strenghten his expression about it.
Only if he would say, by my father I'm still Eros, but he couldn't be proud saying that since he got punished by his father himself that he is not proud of, and I won't even talk about his mother. So if you think about it then it sure makes sense.

About daz, the renders are not better cause I can only work with 3Delight, with Iray I wold have quality like big brother or milfy city, but fuck my laptop,
if I could just have around 300 people supporting me I could invest in a new computer, I could pay 500 each month for some time by leasing, and make my dream come true of making quality renders for my game.

Kate is kinda ez but is the only one that is like that in the game, cause she is a teasing bitch, its her personality.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I get you idea, about font color that is not a bad idea, I will consider that.
About by the gods, in greek language it is common, for example if he says, in the name of all gods I will punish you, so he uses the expression by the gods I'm still Eros, cause there is nothing higher then the gods to strenghten his expression about it.
Only if he would say, by my father I'm still Eros, but he couldn't be proud saying that since he got punished by his father himself that he is not proud of, and I won't even talk about his mother. So if you think about it then it sure makes sense.

About daz, the renders are not better cause I can only work with 3Delight, with Iray I wold have quality like big brother or milfy city, but fuck my laptop,
if I could just have around 300 people supporting me I could invest in a new computer, I could pay 500 each month for some time by leasing, and make my dream come true of making quality renders for my game.

Kate is kinda ez but is the only one that is like that in the game, cause she is a teasing bitch, its her personality.
i used 3delight for most of my game...
i recently only use iray. ( all is 3delight, only last update i m doing now is iray,s oo yeah, i started very recently out of 3delight )

trust me, with good light you can make some beautyful stuff in 3delight.

i started with pretty shitty renders, like everybody, then i learned about lighting and stuff and it went way better...

but a good light can change everything :), no joke. (funny fact is, i didnt changed or modifyed my pc, but i take risk to waste hours and hours for a few renders XD, not sure if its worth it, but i not care much about patreons soo i dont know... )

Reactions: Safetydummy

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i used 3delight for most of my game...
i recently only use iray. ( all is 3delight, only last update i m doing now is iray,s oo yeah, i started very recently out of 3delight )

trust me, with good light you can make some beautyful stuff in 3delight.

i started with pretty shitty renders, like everybody, then i learned about lighting and stuff and it went way better...

but a good light can change everything :), no joke. (funny fact is, i didnt changed or modifyed my pc, but i take risk to waste hours and hours for a few renders XD, not sure if its worth it, but i not care much about patreons soo i dont know... )
Well I have to try out a bit then, thanks for the info.

Reactions: Safetydummy

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Well as unfortunate as it seems I can't launch a 32 bit version from the game at moment cause it is not supported, but I found a solution for you.
If your computer can handle it, 64-bit guest can run on a 32-bit host if the hardware supports it.
You have these emulators here VirtualBox, VMware Player, VMware Fusion and Parallels Desktop.
Depending on your computer one of them or more may work to emulate a 64 bit application.
So this will benefit you for using it on other games too if you can manage it.
If it doesn't work you will have to wait for the android version.

thanks i got new 64bit windows and fix it i played your game and i liked it

Reactions: Alorth

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Well, I played the game. I don't have technical knowledge so I just can only leave a few impressions about the game:
There's no preferences menu, like volume or full screen. I didn't find the quit button in the main menu either.
Since it's a work in progress, at an early stage, I guess much of it is just a temporary issue.
The graphics look kinda dated and it will most likely be a gripe for many people.
Story wise there's not much to say yet, since it's just the beginning and only the foundation is laid out.
I leave this comment as feedback, since just sugarcoating it I don't think would be any helpful.

Reactions: Alorth

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
V0.03 will come out with fullscreen mode, a updated interface and more story content.
It will also come with a minigame that is half done already.
Smoothing the game is also halfway done.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
New interface is complete and minigame also, now I will focus on content and bugfixes.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well I guess it resembles that cat, yes you can pet her and feed her fish.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Uff, seems promising, but transitions takes forever. And sucks RAM as a hungry calf sucking mamma cow's tits.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes