da-sanko

Jun 9, 2020
It's broken! I've been waiting an hour at the start of the game when the girl is about to enter the orgy area
If you're talking about the nude beach area, that's a bug. It happened to me. Just avoid that area until MC and her husband go their separate ways. That's basically the last "quest" of the current version

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version]

Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale.

1716232847049.png

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version]

Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale.

View attachment 3654750
haha the dev is gona make a final game with 4 or 5 images if he make 1 image per month ........

Reactions: infammer and Wer223

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Really don't understand why would anyone pay
patron for 4 months when the developer its only going to share two images per month and do a 2 minute update.
If you don't understand... It is your personal limitation, maybe driven by your low social class.

The game, the effort, the talent need to be rewarded.
It is not about the delivery time, it is not a fast food.
It is artistic effort.
People that understand and appreciate art absolutely recognize the fact that this game must be paid.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If you don't understand... It is your personal limitation, maybe driven by your low social class.

The game, the effort, the talent need to be rewarded.
It is not about the delivery time, it is not a fast food.
It is artistic effort.
People that understand and appreciate art absolutely recognize the fact that this game must be paid.
unless of course the dev like many out there is milky their financial supporters and dragging out the production to get as much money as they can. I am not saying this dev is doing that and I have for the most part enjoyed the updates and felt they were pretty substantial. This last update though felt very light for the amount of time it took so I would certainly understand people who are paying to help the dev waver.

I personally look at these games as side or maybe primary jobs for the devs. They should want to keep the people financially supporting them happy and do as much as they reasonably can do. What I don't like is when devs do not communicate, now if they are on patreon that makes sense as those are the people paying. People on this site are leeches for the most part and don't really deserve to know whats going on. You want communication from the dev about updates? Go on Patreon and support them otherwise either play the game and watch for updates or don't. If I were a dev I honestly would only use this site to advertise my game and communicate on Patreon with people who support me.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
unless of course the dev like many out there is milky their financial supporters and dragging out the production to get as much money as they can. I am not saying this dev is doing that and I have for the most part enjoyed the updates and felt they were pretty substantial. This last update though felt very light for the amount of time it took so I would certainly understand people who are paying to help the dev waver.

I personally look at these games as side or maybe primary jobs for the devs. They should want to keep the people financially supporting them happy and do as much as they reasonably can do. What I don't like is when devs do not communicate, now if they are on patreon that makes sense as those are the people paying. People on this site are leeches for the most part and don't really deserve to know whats going on. You want communication from the dev about updates? Go on Patreon and support them otherwise either play the game and watch for updates or don't. If I were a dev I honestly would only use this site to advertise my game and communicate on Patreon with people who support me.
I follow this dev for quite a while.
He started this project on side of his university studies.
This game is a side job, an hobby and he has been very clear and transparent with everybody, he never hide that his development pace might be considered slow.

The game itself it is simple and it doesn't aim to become an odyssey. Simple, easy with a very original art.

No pretensions at all.

I find very likable the character and the art that is why I support it, plus there is some good eroticism in this cheating wife that is rare to find in other games.

Again full transparency has been given and 3/4 months for each update seems to be a quite standard for solo developers.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemaro

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I follow this dev for quite a while.
He started this project on side of his university studies.
This game is a side job, an hobby and he has been very clear and transparent with everybody.

The game itself it is simple and it doesn't aim to become an odyssey. Simple, easy with a very original art.

No pretensions at all.

I find very likable the character and the art that is why I support it.

Again full transparency has been given and 3/4 months for each update seems to be a quite standard for solo developers.
I completely agree with what you are saying, in my experience in general a lot of devs start strong. They make positive statements about keeping people updated as far as what they are doing etc. They also at first have consistent updates as far as content and length of update. Then once they have people hooked a lot of devs seem to have excuses as to why updates are less frequent and have less content/length of update.

I am not saying that this dev is doing that all I was saying in response to a comment was I understand some people who are supporting the dev financially getting nervous because this last update was in my view a great deal smaller then previous ones but again if people want information or communication from the dev they need to get on their patreon and support them or just stop playing the game. That simple.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes