Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
You happen to have the changelog?
  • You now can corrupt the library up to 100! Also, you’ll have a sneak peak of what’s going to be in the next update at the last scene!
  • The next step corrupting Vera’s team! When you are done with the library, go to the PPF HQ and you’ll have the option, save a lot of serum tho!
  • First date with Vera: For those who like more slow paced, meaningful relationships, the first date with Vera is available, so long you didn’t corrupt her in the past. This scene doesn’t has sex, and it may take you more time to actually get in her pants following this path, but it should pay off!
  • Emma transformation, finally! Although she has no sex scenes yet, you can have a sneak peek of her new model. To transform her you need to finish your date/corrupting Vera, then call her.
  • 20 new public sex scenes in many places! These locations include the office, coffee shop, library, mall, park. For the scenes to appear you need to have trained the person up to 100% public use, or allow the public use policy in the right facility. If you don’t have 100% control of a location (i.e. coffee shop and library), these scenes won’t happen.
What to expect in the next build:
  • Exhibitionism training
  • New body transformations for 1 or 2 characters.
  • The brothel! This may be the last set of tasks available for your agents, and since it’s kinda complex, once I am done with it (which may take 1-2 months) the story will continue again to a faster pace.
  • next step of corruption for Vera, Branka, Cynthia and Margaret (up to 80, but not CREED yet, so no transformations nor special trainings).
  • New dates, hangouts, flirt and sex scenes!

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
  • You now can corrupt the library up to 100! Also, you’ll have a sneak peak of what’s going to be in the next update at the last scene!
  • The next step corrupting Vera’s team! When you are done with the library, go to the PPF HQ and you’ll have the option, save a lot of serum tho!
  • First date with Vera: For those who like more slow paced, meaningful relationships, the first date with Vera is available, so long you didn’t corrupt her in the past. This scene doesn’t has sex, and it may take you more time to actually get in her pants following this path, but it should pay off!
  • Emma transformation, finally! Although she has no sex scenes yet, you can have a sneak peek of her new model. To transform her you need to finish your date/corrupting Vera, then call her.
  • 20 new public sex scenes in many places! These locations include the office, coffee shop, library, mall, park. For the scenes to appear you need to have trained the person up to 100% public use, or allow the public use policy in the right facility. If you don’t have 100% control of a location (i.e. coffee shop and library), these scenes won’t happen.
What to expect in the next build:
  • Exhibitionism training
  • New body transformations for 1 or 2 characters.
  • The brothel! This may be the last set of tasks available for your agents, and since it’s kinda complex, once I am done with it (which may take 1-2 months) the story will continue again to a faster pace.
  • next step of corruption for Vera, Branka, Cynthia and Margaret (up to 80, but not CREED yet, so no transformations nor special trainings).
  • New dates, hangouts, flirt and sex scenes!
Thanks Brother!

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Unable to get my 0.7 saves working in this version. I keep loading different saves in the house and keep getting errors.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
right after installing new update..tried to start game got this immediate...will delete complete game(saving my saves of course) and just install new build fresh see if that helps
View attachment traceback.txt
EDIT:eek:k..fresh install worked..my save in house loaded..slept..it updated to 8 fine..i'm good to go :D

Reactions: User #19006

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I get in the library. I click and I get the dialog "Well fuck it, now I remember why I never liked this place to begin with" when I click for the next dialog I am taken out to the map again. Think it's a bug.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you want to go the extreme route i did to get the game working right..go into game directory..cut the save directory..paste it somewhere safe...delete your game completely..then reinstall the new ver 8 ...then plop your save dir back into game dir..start game..load your save..sleep..it should update proper and play nice...that worked for me..maybe for others..ya never know :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do the cut and paste save directory to be safe as for some reason..a number of my ren'py games do not backup..i do not know why..but i have perused my user/roaming and a number of them are not present...so..i just like to be safe..lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed one line in my game. mc "Now you three, get naked and on your knees with your mouths open. " I changed this because all the MC states is for them to get on their knees with their mouths open but in the next scene all three of them are naked so it doesn't make any sense so I changed it to where the MC tells them to also get naked.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes