brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Means First download game the download patch ........means taking 5oo mb right? Bit confused
If you don't want to deal for the "long route", just download the zippy file under. It's the game already patched, so needs to be only unzipped and then play.

Otherwise yes, you have to download first the game and then the patch. Simple as that.

Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks that's help a lot
If you don't want to deal for the "long route", just download the zippy file under. It's the game already patched, so needs to be only unzipped and then play.

Otherwise yes, you have to download first the game and then the patch. Simple as that.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
never trusted that Zippyshare website, too many virus potential "Download" buttons.

nope, fuck that

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I didn't know that Hell Knight Ingrid was the same universe as Taimanin Asagi until I saw this.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
For some reason I don't get all scenes in the gallery even with 100% completion. I got all CG but half of scenes are missing. Its the same with Taimanin Yukikaze.
Anyone knows a fix?

Sep 10, 2018
For some reason I don't get all scenes in the gallery even with 100% completion. I got all CG but half of scenes are missing. Its the same with Taimanin Yukikaze.
Anyone knows a fix?
Try using the 100% save files on page 2 of this thread. Beyond that I'd try searching online. There were two users mentioning a similar problem in the Prison Battleship 3 thread but didn't have solution.

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Taimanin Murasaki is notably less rapey (extremely relative here) than other Black Lilith titles. Witch Doctor Kiryuu is a doctor with a heart of gold. Too bad Murasaki has someone else she cares about.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
can someone help me cause im literally trying to get Ingrid side story yet its not working for me, i even try following the guide to unlock it but nothing works... am i doing something wrong?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote