katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I enjoyed the OVAs based on this game. I always thought the OVAs took the best scenes of this game and all.
...I bought a couple adult toys because of the OVAs.
I wonder if the game had other scenes missing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I enjoyed the OVAs based on this game. I always thought the OVAs took the best scenes of this game and all.
...I bought a couple adult toys because of the OVAs.
I wonder if the game had other scenes missing.
Usually the OVA's taken from Nukige's most of the time have only some scenes and not all of them. Pretty much like the adaptations of.. for example Grisaia, AOKANA and such (not nukige, but was just an example), in which the Anime's counterparts were lacking about everything that made those two games really, really good - especially Grisaia.

Reactions: katarne04

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The only profit i'd see is if they decide to pull a western release of Taimanin Asagi ZERO, which is new, gorgeous, popular, and will not be translated so soon (unless Rattan Man pulls a stealth move again :p).
Also, given the amount of DMCAs they throwed at the translators, Lilith must be aware there are already fan translations.
Yeah, they have quite the western fanbase, but i don't think is as strong as AliceSoft for example, which buys whatever game is released here (even if they already have a fan translations).
It gives not a lot of fan translations and the most takes very long.

I don´t think so that you get a lot from them translated.

For a few/lot of years it was somebody that translated hentai games for money and that was aso lilith games.

He get trouble and closed the side. Like Patrons you can vote for a game (around 5 games was there) and gave money to him (Game A=XY lines, XXX lines = X money).

He translated a few games after that it taken a long time you have seen a fan translation release because the most groups destroyed them himself and you never heard from them again.

Or like Ys (Japanese RPG Game serie non Hentai, I like it very much) one betray the other and sold all translations for money to a company. After this the other have no interest to translate anymore (NightWolve).

Aso you have a lot of "fan translated" hentai games (rpg) you find untranslated words/sentence at the end of the games you you say in german "the air is out" .

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Ummm i think im doing something wrong since its telling me something in Japanese and it not really installing it seems like??? How do i use the locale emulator? do i need to use it

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Ummm i think im doing something wrong since its telling me something in Japanese and it not really installing it seems like??? How do i use the locale emulator? do i need to use it
You NEED to use locale emulator to install it. I installed this game yesterday on my laptop. here's what I can recall...
AFTER installing the locale emulator
goto the game folder
Right-click the setup or the Japanese file below it.
USE the Japanese locale emulator
If you clicked the Japanese file...

game install window opens
You eventually come to install windows
rightmost is the Cancel button (キャンセル)
the leftmost is your BACK button (N)
you need to get to the screen that has the (A) button for Agree or (D) button for Disagree - D will cancel install.
you must click (A) to continue to install the game where the middle button becomes active
CLick that middle button
then itll ask where to install the game

I suggest copy-paste the file path IF YOU don't want it in the default installation folders
the format is in "¥" for the "/" we usually use for folders. not sure if it matters but keeping it in the same install format will not error the installation. like ...¥lilith¥137GAME¥ [I think that's the default]
the game will complete installation
your folders will be in the /Lilith/137GAME/ folder format for it.

Right-click the game file in the 137GAME folder (or whatever its called)
use the locale emulator to open the file

the game will open with the logo then Menu screen. the text in the top window border will be in Japanese.
Close the game for patch installation

to install the patch, follow the instructions.
You will notice the ENGLISH of the text in the top window border when you right-click the game WITH locale emulator

Reactions: Soccergod2666

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
Sadly Ingrid only gets a side story -which I haven't unlocked yet, but I assume it's only one scene- and there's no Ingrid route in the main game.
Don't get too hyped if you're an Ingrid fan, because you will be dissapointed :pensive:

Reactions: brynhildr

Nephelimo

Jun 24, 2018
Sadly Ingrid only gets a side story -which I haven't unlocked yet, but I assume it's only one scene- and there's no Ingrid route in the main game.
Don't get too hyped if you're an Ingrid fan, because you will be dissapointed :pensive:
Since the Taimanin series still gets some love and there is also an upcoming hentai series perhaps we can still have some small hope (very tiny I'm afraid) that they might bring Ingrid back with a new hentai OVA or something and quiet possibly ( don't see it happen :'() Black Lilith might give Ingrid the love she deserves to get a standalone VN. After so many years honestly I'm really serious about starting a kickstarter to fund this project. GIVE US INGRID ALREADY DAMMIT!!!

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Any other games like this or maybe some games based off the characters of Akame ga kill or something like that?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote