Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 297
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just out of curiosity but why don't we actually share japanese VN here? I've seen only CGs circulating.
Because japanese only games are not allowed. People wants english game or english translated games, not japanese game that needs to be played with third party programs. Also, we are an english forum only, not an "international" one.

Spearoflugh

May 7, 2018
Because japanese only games are not allowed. People wants english game or english translated games, not japanese game that needs to be played with third party programs. Also, we are an english forum only, not an "international" one.
Ah, didn't know that. So the older taimanin games that are already translated could be fully shared?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ah, didn't know that. So the older taimanin games that are already translated could be fully shared?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
But if you post textless pics from a VN... there is not much difference from sharing a game in foreign language. You get pics with gibberish, which is essentially same as textless, but you get the voice acting and sounds as well, which makes a japanese VN much better experience than pure textless images.

Reactions: Sarahzero

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But if you post textless pics from a VN... there is not much difference from sharing a game in foreign language. You get pics with gibberish, which is essentially same as textless, but you get the voice acting and sounds as well, which makes a japanese VN much better experience than pure textless images.
I'll not start the whole debate again and again, for things that people already asked and the staff already answered millions of times already. We don't share japanese game, period, end of the discussion.

Reactions: FFTW

Skybreaker

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for sukebei link, never knew about that one and was actually looking for something like this, mostly cause hongfire and AS are pretty bad.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

ps: just saying, black lilith is known for some really dark and heavy rape stuff.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ahh, Asagi, the poster girl for "what not to do" back at Anti Demon Ninja HQ.

New girls, watch Asagi then do the exact opposite and you won't end up a gibbering cock slut.

ps: just saying, black lilith is known for some really dark and heavy rape stuff.
They do make some gorgeous characters though. There is one in Diviner Knight Towaka, butler like girl with an eye patch. Best girl.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Black Lilith goes too far with it's Nukige, I've played every Taimanin game up to the one that was released a few years ago then things started to get even worse, in the past even after all the rape you could at least have a good ending now they push the desperate path way too much, it's very sadistic to say the least, the characters they made for this franchise have one of the best designs I've seen not only body wise but also when it comes to the costumes and everything.

I just saw these CG images (all of them) and as I expected they're all Nukige, not a single vanilla scene in the mix to spice things up, I mean when there is a male protagonist in this kind of games you atleast get some some soft scenes from time to time amidst all the rape and torture that's taking place, but with a female prota you can only watch as the world falls down on the poor thing...Thx for the files anyway.

Reactions: rhdad

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Wow this wasn't worth the like 5 year wait. Oboro and Murasaki only get like one scene each and the chick with the helmet didn't even get one. You can tell they just focused on Card Battle Arena and the new Taimanin RPGX.

lithir

Dec 28, 2016
Wow this wasn't worth the like 5 year wait. Oboro and Murasaki only get like one scene each and the chick with the helmet didn't even get one. You can tell they just focused on Card Battle Arena and the new Taimanin RPGX.
The chick with the helmet IS oboro.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
lol, do you seriosly think that? You don't need to understand language to be able to click through pictures. For games,though? Good luck. Even most VN's will have some CG's forver locked beacuse you have no idea what the right choices are

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
????

Me: Nice, a B.L. manga, oh, Asagi, even better

Then, me: Oh crap.... Where are the speaking/thinking bubbles???
*turns 'round 180° and leaves*

[Manga] very misleading is. Evil sorcery!
Needs a [GameRips] or similar.