Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
no bigies, it just came out, i saw there was 1080 in the patreon atleast
There isn't. Not a T3 'inside' version anyway. That's actually a black opium project that is on subscribestar (the rape/beast content is kept off of patreon now) and the 1080 version isn't fully compressed yet anyway. The T3 'surface' version (the patreon friendly movie) has a 1080 version. Those are 2 completely different movies though, not just version, COMPLETELY different with diff characters and story etc.

I was actually just talking to Opiumud about it yesterday. (I'm a high level patron)
I wouldn't share the links though, sorry. I use this place to find worthy people to patron to, I like to see them continue.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
There isn't. Not a T3 'inside' version anyway. That's actually a black opium project that is on subscribestar (the rape/beast content is kept off of patreon now) and the 1080 version isn't fully compressed yet anyway. The T3 'surface' version (the patreon friendly movie) has a 1080 version. Those are 2 completely different movies though, not just version, COMPLETELY different with diff characters and story etc.

I was actually just talking to Opiumud about it yesterday. (I'm a high level patron)
I wouldn't share the links though, sorry. I use this place to find worthy people to patron to, I like to see them continue.
Who are the different characters?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Who are the different characters?
I have no idea what their names are. There's a lot of a girl with long black hair getting raped by orcs in 'inside' while 'surface' had a girl with short brown hair enjoy a pretty long consensual scene with some dude who can grow a tentacle out of his cock, though that girl seems to be in both, she gets raped, a lot, in 'inside'. I really don't know the DOA characters that well. *shrug*.

spar

May 15, 2017
I think they have the animation here, but I really did not know how to download it.
Taimanin episode3

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
I think they have the animation here, but I really did not know how to download it.
Taimanin episode3
Good job mate, seems like you have to create a account on that site and reply to the thread? To be able to download, but i decided to wait for awhile, if nothing happens i might try to download it myself.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
T3

720p version (iirc the one from patreon):
Subscribestar version (1080p):

All of the credits goes to anons on /aco/

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
T3

Those are just two different resolutions of the T3 subscribestar movie (inside).
You're still missing the T3 Patreon movie (surface).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Those are just two different resolutions of the T3 subscribestar movie (inside).
You're still missing the T3 Patreon movie (surface).
Iirc, I remember someone said that 720p was the patreon version. Still, I'm quite done with searching for this so if someone have it and want to share it, feel free. Don't know if I ever be interested in making a thread in the near future.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Iirc, I remember someone said that 720p was the patreon version. Still, I'm quite done with searching for this so if someone have it and want to share it, feel free. Don't know if I ever be interested in making a thread in the near future.
Nope, the Patreon and subscribestar 'versions' are two completely different movies.

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
T3

eeey that was me, thanks man, well i don't know the versions myself but whateever i grab what ever there is. Also what is the /aco/ thing?

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
Im too lazy to create a thread for a new opiumud work so might just dump things here when im not to lazy and got time, still got a few more things to collect

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
Again, self-explanatory​
How about a few lines of actual overview?... I mean, I've just read both pages of the thread and I still don't have the first damn clue what these clips are actually about? From the screenshots they look like gang rape scenarios, but are these original characters? Video game characters? Anime characters? I don't actually recognize anyone from those shots, although they do look pretty cool.

This site is full of deviants of all different stripes though, I don't think you can just assume identical knowledge and ignore the need for a meaningful description. :)

rageinblack

Aug 19, 2019
Here you go, if you don't mind it's a k2s link, it's a great site btw.

Also this is another great site I just found today, you can subscribe for free and download videos in 1080p. I found 3 Taimanin videos here, and I'm glad I found the first one in amazing 1080p for just around 480mb as opposed the one I had before which is around 4.6 gb... for just 18 minutes.

Last edited: