lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening all! I'm now the new hired Script-Writer to Taffy Tales! :) While obviously I cannot give any spoilers, if there's any inquiries or questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening all! I'm now the new hired Script-Writer to Taffy Tales! :) While obviously I cannot give any spoilers, if there's any inquiries or questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.
Unrelated but any chance you got a source for that gif in your signature?

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
Who is the cuckold MC? Mom, sis, anyone?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Who is the cuckold MC? Mom, sis, anyone?
To answer your question simply, its up to you who ends up (if anyone) being cuckolded. There will be very distinct, clear choices you make in-game. If you are very against NTR etc, you will have very clear choices to not only reject it, but to steal the girls yourself. Or, if your preference is the other way, vice versa.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
if there's any inquiries or questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.
Yeah I got one, are you a fan peronally a fan of NTR/Cuckhold? Also you can get the game Developer badge now btw.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I got one, are you a fan personally a fan of NTR/Cuckhold? Also you can get the game Developer badge now btw.
MY Personal preference In real life, is on us doing the cucking instead of being cucked, (I've always felt it would be cool to get a game from the perspective of a bull instead). BUT... (before you sigh or cheer)

As for the game itself however
, it will be a distinct clear choice, not planning a 'GOTCHA' moment, and I will regardless write all scenes as professionally as possible. If you want to be cucked, it will happen, if you want to cuck people, you'll do it, OR, you may want something else entirely. We want to create a dynamic experience that gives you the experience you want.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I haven't played this for a few updates. Are any of the scenes/pics mc getting sex or sex acts yet? Or is this still a blue balls waste of time?
There's some h-scenes involving Mary and some actual sex involving Clara.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey man, best of luck to you, Taffy Tales is certainly an interesting I still have all the archived dialogue files of "original writing" and what I call the "noncest" writing files if you ever wanna make sure you have all the previous writing archived on your end. From one fellow Taffy lad to another, welcome aboard!

Reactions: lostraven
3.50 star(s) 341 Votes