mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I told myself I'd check back in three months.

I see nothing has changed. See you in six months!
Are you serious? If your expectations from an adult game that relies on Patreon for support is that high then you might as well just stick with Japanese companies for all your adult games. Like dude check the bloody changelog they addded a lot of content and quality is always prefered, this isn't the same copy paste 3DCG incest game that still uses the same old BB models.

Reactions: MorahBieno

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Are you serious? If your expectations from an adult game that relies on Patreon for support then you might as well just stick with Japanese companies for all your adult games. Like dude check the bloody changelog they addded a lot of content and quality is alwaysy prefered, this isn't the same copy paste 3DCG incest game that still uses the same old BB models.
personally even if they copy paste the same models I wouldn't have a problem if the game is well done/well developed.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@MorahZamora I saw the patreon site and Taffy tales is very close to reach the goal. What do you think about that? You are the most close person to Uberpie here (not the dev of course) and I wanted to know How reaching that goal will affect in a future, maybe the updates will be faster? Uberpie will put more effort in the game instead in working in other projects? In your honest oppinion, what do you think?

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora I saw the patreon site and Taffy tales is very close to reach the goal. What do you think about that? You are the most close person to Uberpie here (not the dev of course) and I wanted to know How reaching that goal will affect in a future, maybe the updates will be faster? Uberpie will put more effort in the game instead in working in other projects? In your honest oppinion, what do you think?
I have no idea, honestly. I don't know a thing about his situation with his real job. I imagine it's gotta be more difficult now that he's got two Patreons, one that he's trying to delete, mind you.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I have no idea, honestly. I don't know a thing about his situation with his real job. I imagine it's gotta be more difficult now that he's got two Patreons, one that he's trying to delete, mind you.
There is a link the OP and in that link he has got 430 patrons on Taffy Tales, and the goal ""When I reach this goal, I’ll be able to spend a lot more of my free time on my games!" It's at 96%. Sorry about the misunderstanding

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There is a link the OP and in that link he has got 430 patrons on Taffy Tales, and the goal ""When I reach this goal, I’ll be able to spend a lot more of my free time on my games!" It's at 96%. Sorry about the misunderstanding
No, yeah, I understand what you're talking about, I'm just saying I can't speak on how that will affect the game's process if he reaches that goal.

3.50 star(s) 340 Votes