gothic

Aug 7, 2017
just started playing at version o.7.1a loving the content so far and curvy women. the task list is great i wanted the saves to be easier but having a gallery is just as good.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
I really love the art, and game play.
but, the game needs more animation and bug fixes.

I'm stuck in loop when it become evening when i'm still at school, now i can't go home and can't sleep to end the day.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So where are saves actually stored? I switch between 2 computers and can't figure out where they are. They're definitely not in the game folder as I save everything on a flash drive, and \AppData\LocalLow\UberPie seems to only have the thumbnail save preview

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Applications for a new writer for Taffy Tales. Paid gig. Check out the details here:

Sep 27, 2018
I don't want to criticize the game its very decent but the new artwork is a little bit off and doesn't mesh with the original character art. Is there any way to draw the sex scenes so that the girls art style in the scene itself matches more closely to the way the character models in dialogue actually look?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
A bit sad that our MC is becoming quite evil, he is going towards the road of no return.

What he is doing with his friend's mother... I can't help but feel dissappointed, in fact we are talking about him taking his friends crush (even more in a bad manner) and his mother (if the other one was light then in this one we have heavy blackmail, rape...).

Reactions: lo0u and Morah SDG

Aimats

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any sex in the game or just teasing? Also cuckoldry, is there any or nothing yet?

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
A bit sad that our MC is becoming quite evil, he is going towards the road of no return.

What he is doing with his friend's mother... I can't help but feel dissappointed, in fact we are talking about him taking his friends crush (even more in a bad manner) and his mother (if the other one was light then in this one we have heavy blackmail, rape...).
We must make him watch star wars series and let him see what is waiting at the end of that road :p

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there any sex in the game or just teasing? Also cuckoldry, is there any or nothing yet?
No cuckoldry implemented, and when and if it does go in, it'll be avoidable. Yes, this current update does have sex. One sex, but high quality enough in my opinion to be worth the download, especially if this is your first time playing.

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes