Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Bruh I can't even find the glue, and it keeps telling me to see Mary in the kitchen and when she is, its the same option every time. Where did you get the glue tho?
The game said (?) to buy it at the store, or perhaps I just assumed so and went there. For Mary, I chose to see her in the morning, at which there was also a 'daytime' version there for the quest overlapping the morning version; I assume this would work during the day also. I don't remember if she's ever there in the evening.

U

User_257412

Kinda disappointing update, well, at least for my personal appeals. Better skip this one and wait for extended afterall...

bbc2087

Mar 4, 2018
Just putting this out there, the autour released 0.6.1 publically.

Now next question, any of y'all got the cheats for 0.6.1 ?

Reactions: mazqaz

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I just realized that the reason I was stuck in a rut was the mac version is still 5.2!! Can someone please update OP to newest Mac version when available. LMAO I was thinking to myself, "wow there really is no new content added'

Reactions: MorahBieno

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Glue thing is glitched for me, I even tried reopening the game, no glue in the shop, might be because I bought everything too early.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
@ , I know it may sound weird but, could you please upload an "empty" save (with just create a new game and insert code)? I'm having issues with starting a new game but loading the save file you sent earlier was fine. I tried to talk with UberPie (I'm a patreon of his page) but didn't get any useful response.

U

User_32285

Glue thing is glitched for me, I even tried reopening the game, no glue in the shop, might be because I bought everything too early.
I had the same problem, just continue other quests, keep checking the shop on the map, the option to go there and get glue will appear(on the map not in the shop).

Reactions: mazqaz
3.50 star(s) 340 Votes