c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
If they don't want for us to talk to such controversial topics then don't upload games like this. Especially if a game is racist nobody likes racist people everyone are the same but some people won't get this.
I myself interpreting 2) as the following: People are prone to react if we questioning their main believes. If we do it following 1) then, even if we have opposite on something, we can discuss it. If we can't a simple theme like the weather would also be diffculty to bring up.

Most times in controversy your counterpart will not share your view of the things, before not and even after your argumentation. Best things that can happen is that you both know why the other see the things as he see it and most time white/black view of the world is only dull.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
If they don't want for us to talk to such controversial topics then don't upload games like this. Especially if a game is racist nobody likes racist people everyone are the same but some people won't get this.
There are plenty of games on here that depict nuns being corrupted and slowly drifting from their faith, yet theres never been a situation to break out like this in any of those threads. There's nothing wrong with this game, its not racist. Its incredible how sensitive some of the people in this thread are.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
There are plenty of games on here that depict nuns being corrupted and slowly drifting from their faith, yet theres never been a situation to break out like this in any of those threads. There's nothing wrong with this game, its not racist. Its incredible how sensitive some of the people in this thread are.
We are not talking really about corrupting nuns or Muslim women let's say the game would be about Christianity would you like if a game makes fun on what you believe makes fun about your God Christian people and so on this is the main problem. This game has Muslim women that is ok there are other games like this but why does he go and puts dirt in Muslim religion their god or makes fun of them.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
We are not talking really about corrupting nuns or Muslim women let's say the game would be about Christianity would you like if a game makes fun on what you believe makes fun about your God Christian people and so on this is the main problem. This game has Muslim women that is ok there are other games like this but why does he go and puts dirt in Muslim religion their god or makes fun of them.
Don't worry there is game where white people control black people as slaves and tell them what to do like farm vile so a game is just a game there is nothing and never will be anything racist or wrong in a game like come on in what period do we live.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From what I read in the game there was nothing that was making fun of "god," and even if there was, so what? Its a game, its not real life, its fiction. No ones going out of their way to force you to play it. This is South Park 201 all over again.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I don't get what all the hubub is about. Some snowflakes can't handle anything I guess.

Reactions: onz76

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
game abandoned after relasing of short demo ? Ih short time by dev ? wow. Thats new even for f95.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
In case some of you couldn't figure it out - hardly anyone actually complained about the game. Maybe one person. People pointed out how rude some other people were being about Islam in the comment section. And then the usual people showed up complaining about how SJW's were denying their freedom of speech and trying to censor them or something because someone dared to point out that they were being rude, which isn't how freedom of speech even works.

It's pretty much how it always works on the internet these days. It's funny how predictable it has become.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Damn, what happened? The other day, this thread was a few pages of some pretty good banter/fun, and now it's like a plane crashed into it and exploded.
Nevermind, I just read Drafox's post on the previous page.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes