• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Thanks for answering!! About how often do you update? I'm new here
Officially, there will be an update every two months!
But at the moment, I'm managing to release an update for the game once a month!

If all goes well, there will be another update next month!

Reactions: Zororona19

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm surprised at the quality of the game as your first project. Hats off to you, really.
I hope I can help you with some doubts I have and some "solutions" (I have played just a couple of hours, so take this with a grain of salt).
For example: How come left click is the same as shift to sprint? You could instead do the same as AI Shoujo, which would be putting the left click as W+Shift (basically run forward) so you give people more options to play. You could even make right click be E to interact.
Camera sensitivity seems a bit too high, I'd either tone it down a bit or give an option to adjust it. The way it is now it seems that the camera "drags" when you move it.
And this is me being a bit nitpicky... When you press W and release (basically tap W) the character walks a bit, that's normal. But when you press W for a bit longer and then release, the character keeps moving for a bit retaining momentum. Might want to check that.

Hopefully I could help and don't come as too harsh, since it's not my intention to chastise you. I'd really like to see this go forward in a good development.

Battokage

Jun 15, 2021
I'll check it out! Thanks for reporting this bug!
Bug fixed itself after playing some more , dont know if i triggerd something for it to work now.

kinda rushed the story and got to the milking scene before most girls where even on lvl 3, maybe that helps in recreating it.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
I like how you fixing the E button not the Shop that isn't working, i know my english is broken, but what i meant is the Shop isn't working, not the E button, i feel humiliated right now

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
guide.png
A guide to the game Tacarasu (V 0.47) - Tacarasu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Malwarebytes pinged some files from this as a trojan a few weeks after downloading. View attachment 3615087
This is a screenshot command from the game itself!

When you press the letter “P”, the game captures the screen and saves it in the user's folder!
The size of the generated image will be related to the size of the resolution!

Does not work on the main screen!

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is the point of the store, after it opens (scene where the wood elf comes back and says the store is open) it's still closed.
Oh and now every npc(, other that the guards, has left the map, so there are nothing to to...

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
What is the point of the store, after it opens (scene where the wood elf comes back and says the store is open) it's still closed.
Oh and now every npc(, other that the guards, has left the map, so there are nothing to to...
The store will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays! You just have to wait until the character Lisany opens the store!

All the characters in the game have routines during the week! Events are repeated every week! So when you've run out of things to do, go to bed and sleep until the next day!

beryn

May 8, 2017
The store will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays! You just have to wait until the character Lisany opens the store!

All the characters in the game have routines during the week! Events are repeated every week! So when you've run out of things to do, go to bed and sleep until the next day!
So the store opens and immediately closes, that is quite a weird mechanic.
So every character is just gone Sunday morning, why is that and why aren't there any story content explaining that?

I properly missed it, but why is Tuti just gone entirely during the morning and day?:You can still gift her during the evening and she sleeps at the camp at night, but there are nothing to do with her.
Also, the game talks about milking the flower girls and rescue wood elf girls, but they don't appear at all.

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
So the store opens and immediately closes, that is quite a weird mechanic.
So every character is just gone Sunday morning, why is that and why aren't there any story content explaining that?

Also, what was the point of recruiting Tuti, she only appears so you can give her a gift and isn't on the map at any other time.

The answer is simple: the game is in development! Lots of content to come in the future!

As for the characters in the game, you'll need to find out what their routine is during the week!

For example: the character Tuti appears 3 days a week, you can find her in the middle of the day training on the beach and in the afternoon collecting wood!

I've made a walkthrough of the game, you can find it here:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Bug fixed itself after playing some more , dont know if i triggerd something for it to work now.

kinda rushed the story and got to the milking scene before most girls where even on lvl 3, maybe that helps in recreating it.
Thanks for reporting this bug! I'll have a look!

I like how you fixing the E button not the Shop that isn't working, i know my english is broken, but what i meant is the Shop isn't working, not the E button, i feel humiliated right now
Can you be more specific?
I've tested it several times on computer and Android and it's working properly!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes