2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
The game focuses mainly on the story. It’s more realistic than my other games because here you can see consequences\thoughts on both sides. I think that after Incest Story and Milf's Control that was a good idea to create something different at least once. The mom looks like milf not like adult teenager as usual. The game is enough for about 1-2 hours and has more than 180 images.​

Updated: 04/10-2016
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0d
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win:
- - - -

Extra: Unofficial Ren'Py Remake

preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg N7 (1).png N7 (2).jpg N7 (3).png N7 (4).jpg N7 (5).jpg N7 (6).jpg N7 (7).jpg N7 (8).jpg

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
I think I hit a bug. At night when the mother is all upset you say you'll do the dishes and she runs off to her room. After clearing the two plates there's no other actions you can do.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's now 2 more threads where this same exact bug is being talked about. No solution so far.
In the images file, there's a photo of the protagonist masturbating on a bed with shorts slightly pulled down then mother comes in on him masturbating and talks to him.

U

User_2668

Player supposed to take a shower after that i guess ( A scene named "Shower On" ) but shower isn't clickable

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell

yungcheezy

Sep 12, 2016
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
Worked for me. Thanks a lot!

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
when u get promotion and gonan deliver im stuck on 7/8

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
thx mate

Reactions: Yondu1405

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
yah think my game have skipped something cause remember that mom talked about a masked man? robbery or something and i should never think/talk about it.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes