Unreal Engine Symbiosis [DEMO 2.1] [indica_project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sdfsdfsdf — копия.png

Overview:
Symbiosis is a NSFW game with breeding mechanics.
Create your own symbiote population, capture organisms and breed in this unusual game. Play as any infected unit, control your tentacles, and... expect even more in upcoming updates!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: indica_project - -
Censored: No
Version: DEMO 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Снимок экрана 2024-04-24 023557.png Снимок экрана 2024-04-24 023653.png Снимок экрана 2024-04-24 023808.png Снимок экрана 2024-04-24 023832.png

Last edited by a moderator:

indica_project

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2024
Perhaps you could increase the belly size?
I will check if it is possible to enlarge the belly, but at the same time keep the character realistic + avoid distortion of physics. I'm currently working on adding clothes and at the moment I'm trying to find a way to absolutely synchronize the body and clothes, because any movement causes clothes to fall heavily into the character, which looks pretty ugly. so if I manage to synchronize my body with the armor, I think it won't be difficult to refine belly a little more :)

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
hmm interesting start.
did like the way alphas can use the tail to use eggs to create more symbiotes.
did have issues trying to select specific symbiotes or people to use as they all crowd around the primary.

nice alpha release would be interested to see where you take this

• Red Heart
Reactions: indica_project

indica_project

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2024
hmm interesting start.
did like the way alphas can use the tail to use eggs to create more symbiotes.
did have issues trying to select specific symbiotes or people to use as they all crowd around the primary.

nice alpha release would be interested to see where you take this
glad to hear it! yeah, I definitely need to improve the selection system

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Seems like an interesting proof of concept, will be watching it closely.

Nice to see something pretty unique and pregnancy related (where it's part of the core gameplay loop, crazy!) As someone previously said it'd be nice to have a larger belly in the future.

Something that just came to me whilst writing this would be having different classes of symbiotes. Very future plans but seems like it could be a cool addition.

Some ideas:
  1. Breeders/carriers that have an increased capacity but are not very ideal for combat
  2. Combat focused symbiote that is muscular and excels in combat but isn't very good for breeding
  3. A subduing form of symbiote that has tentacles or extensions that allow for grabbing/restraining new hosts
Obviously just some thoughts, do with that as you will, but hope this somewhat sparks a lightbulb.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Even a small belly bulge would be nice.

Are there options to reduce breast size? Child-bearing hips are great, but I love me some flatties.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes