Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I always have a thing for honey select based game
From viewing the preview on the first page and also everyone's comments here, it seem u're doing a great work with this game XD

Just hoping there will be android version in the future since i only able and found it more enjoyable to play on the phone due my rl job, lol

Wish u a good luck, mate
Keep up the great work :D
I'll definitely look into a Android port at a future date!
Thank you for the comment :)

Reactions: passerbyR34

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sylphia represents idealism, intuition, romance, generosity, creativity, wisdom and tolerance.
soooo...is there a cure for that?...hehehehe

Reactions: PhatBooty

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi need a little help i mite have found a bug the last girl sarra i have at over 12 affection when i check it says i should check on her in the evening and every time i do we eather watch vids or she is reading her books i get effection every time her path is the only one not finished yet all outhers say more to come

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hi need a little help i mite have found a bug the last girl sarra i have at over 12 affection when i check it says i should check on her in the evening and every time i do we eather watch vids or she is reading her books i get effection every time her path is the only one not finished yet all outhers say more to come
That does indeed seem like a bug! Have you already done the event up to fighting the man for her?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey there! I just took a look at the code and found the issue. Go check on her in the "Morning"! Theres a issue with the tip saying "evening" instead. Thanks for the report, it will be fixed along with the next update!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hey there! I just took a look at the code and found the issue. Go check on her in the "Morning"! Theres a issue with the tip saying "evening" instead. Thanks for the report, it will be fixed along with the next update!
Wait fighting a man for her no thanks for telling me and you just found a new supporter for your game going to check out you page now i realy love this game

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Wait fighting a man for her no thanks for telling me and you just found a new supporter for your game going to check out you page now i realy love this game
Thanks for the support friend!
Updates are planned every week on Sunday with large updates (v.1, v.2, etc) taking 2 weeks to pack additional content into it. Stay tuned!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
do u have any walkthrough
Since theres only 2 story events available per girl, not yet! If you play and look at the "relationships" tab, it will give you a hint on what to do next to progress the individual girls stories (assuming you have enough affection with them, which can be gained by just checking on them occasionally and talking to them.)

Theres only one issue, with Serra's tip giving you incorrect information. It will tell you that something seems wrong with her and to check on her in the evening, but you should actually check on her in the morning. This bug will be fixed in this weeks coming update.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Since theres only 2 story events available per girl, not yet! If you play and look at the "relationships" tab, it will give you a hint on what to do next to progress the individual girls stories (assuming you have enough affection with them, which can be gained by just checking on them occasionally and talking to them.)
So the relationship has to be raised for the events to show up? I was curious about how the relationship corresponded to the events. As didn't post last time sunday but I did play it this week on launch of the update. Went to Alex like 3 times at night and got no event then magically did. I was wondering if it was a bug but it probably was the relationship thing then since I didn't raise hers like at all for some reason. (No reason just didn't lol) Where as most of the other girls are at 10+ at the moment.

Either way unless I was too busy or my mind corrected it, didn't notice any chat mislabeled or such in this weeks update.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So the relationship has to be raised for the events to show up? I was curious about how the relationship corresponded to the events. As didn't post last time sunday but I did play it this week on launch of the update. Went to Alex like 3 times at night and got no event then magically did. I was wondering if it was a bug but it probably was the relationship thing then since I didn't raise hers like at all for some reason. (No reason just didn't lol) Where as most of the other girls are at 10+ at the moment.

Either way unless I was too busy or my mind corrected it, didn't notice any chat mislabeled or such in this weeks update.
Relationship level does indeed correspond to the events! I really do need to put a tip about that somewhere in the game. I'll try to work it in this coming update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.06.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.06.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This is great the66! I'm gonna have this put up as a experimental download on the main game page. Thank you!

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Just happen to got this game from emre1s' blog 2 days ago and appeared to running smoothly on my android
And as i thought on my previous post, this game does have a potential indeed :)

Personally, i really like the characterizations for all girls and also the possibility for reducing their affections into being minus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few suggestions, tho, which i'm sure already being pointed by others or even already realised and worked by devs :
- having a navigation arrow/icon would be nice; since it took me almost an half hour before realizing that we must directly facing the door for entering Serra/Celeste/Lilian/Gracie's rooms
- having a shortcut button/icon for instant-jump into MC's room would be nice too; since it's kinda being quite a tap/click 'journey' for entering his room, moreover when the other areas on world map already being fully implemented in the future update
- time skip/jump button; for them whom too lazy for advancing the time by talking to any girls in their rooms
- it would be better for the hints on the relationship informations to be updated instantly after their events end (noticed that it took 1 in-game day cycle before updated
to the next hints)

That's all for now i guess, sorry for being random, tho

Gotta patiently waiting for the next update then
Wish u a good luck, and keep up a good work! XD

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I liked it, and the dialog made me laugh, one of the few honey select games I enjoyed. Thanks for this, can't wait for more of their story!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just happen to got this game from emre1s' blog 2 days ago and appeared to running smoothly on my android
And as i thought on my previous post, this game does have a potential indeed :)

Personally, i really like the characterizations for all girls and also the possibility for reducing their affections into being minus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few suggestions, tho, which i'm sure already being pointed by others or even already realised and worked by devs :
- having a navigation arrow/icon would be nice; since it took me almost an half hour before realizing that we must directly facing the door for entering Serra/Celeste/Lilian/Gracie's rooms
- having a shortcut button/icon for instant-jump into MC's room would be nice too; since it's kinda being quite a tap/click 'journey' for entering his room, moreover when the other areas on world map already being fully implemented in the future update
- time skip/jump button; for them whom too lazy for advancing the time by talking to any girls in their rooms
- it would be better for the hints on the relationship informations to be updated instantly after their events end (noticed that it took 1 in-game day cycle before updated
to the next hints)

That's all for now i guess, sorry for being random, tho

Gotta patiently waiting for the next update then
Wish u a good luck, and keep up a good work! XD
Thank you for playing!

Arrows are coming in the next update! (Likely releasing tomorrow)

As for the tips taking a few in game time periods to update this is a technical issue im grappling with and currently have no E.T.A on a fix but it is being looked at extensively!

And I'll look into a shortcut to the MC room definitely, likely will have a button near the map screen for instant skipping to the bedroom.

Thank you so much for playing, and stay tuned for updates!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I liked it, and the dialog made me laugh, one of the few honey select games I enjoyed. Thanks for this, can't wait for more of their story!
Thank you for playing and for the comment!

More content is coming soon! (likely tomorrow afternoon/evening) I had a small technical mishap or it would've released yesterday. Stay tuned friend!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys any news on the new update site said delaid 1-2 days now its 3 days with no news
Hello Gary! Sorry about the no news, I am home for thanksgiving break from college and found out my house had no internet due to a line being accidentally cut by a utility crew, I've currently moved my setup to a new place with internet and am working on finishing the update.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hello Gary! Sorry about the no news, I am home for thanksgiving break from college and found out my house had no internet due to a line being accidentally cut by a utility crew, I've currently moved my setup to a new place with internet and am working on finishing the update.
Oh dam sorry to here that i remember in 1999 here in montreal we had an ice storm lost all power for 2 weeks cost the gouv over 2+ bill$ to repair the lines and they still havent finished

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes