4.10 star(s) 78 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think this office outfit should be more attractive, but we know that nothing will stop Inoda from having fun at this "work", I think it's safe to say that fujino's next post will be the update, right?
Next Monday should be update unless a bug fix delay happen. Honesty I am surprised Fujino revealed the OL look. I didn't think this update will span into Monday. We have Saturday night and all day Sunday so I thought Monday and the beginning of the work period would be next update.

Reactions: Anzai1337

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I think this office outfit should be more attractive, but we know that nothing will stop Inoda from having fun at this "work", I think it's safe to say that fujino's next post will be the update, right?
This might be funny to say, but I think that the office outfit should have been actually a bit less attractive. Since we can sort of guess by the perk list, and a few events that have already happened, that Asuna will start to dress more slutty/provocative in the future. I believe a more conservative look for the first office scene would have been great set up for later seeing her with a hot/"slutty" office woman look.
But that's just me.

And in regards to the whole Leafa/Suguha scenes, hopefully I'm wrong and we do get scenes with her irl, since I'm in the camp of people thinking it would be hilarious to see her molest Kirito while he is gaming.

That being said, I think we should all prepare ourself for the possibility of her never actually doing so again. The two cgs we will get might even be her falling for the ntr plot with hebishima again, the set up of her having to go to his place allows that possibility.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This might be funny to say, but I think that the office outfit should have been actually a bit less attractive. Since we can sort of guess by the perk list, and a few events that have already happened, that Asuna will start to dress more slutty/provocative in the future. I believe a more conservative look for the first office scene would have been great set up for later seeing her with a hot/"slutty" office woman look.
But that's just me.

And in regards to the whole Leafa/Suguha scenes, hopefully I'm wrong and we do get scenes with her irl, since I'm in the camp of people thinking it would be hilarious to see her molest Kirito while he is gaming.

That being said, I think we should all prepare ourself for the possibility of her never actually doing so again. The two cgs we will get might even be her falling for the ntr plot with hebishima again, the set up of her having to go to his place allows that possibility.
Yeah, that's my final fear regarding Suguha, but I like to think she HAS evolved/grown beyond her character being just Hebishima's slut, it would feel very weird (Nevermind super-disappointing) if Fujino had actually been building up several updates of her not only opposing but even actually managing to break free of Hebishima and actually ending up better off than him originally was only for her to fall right back into his clutches at the drop of a hat. Especially after the last update literally bothered to specifically reveal he's screwed financially and that Sinon is planning some Yandere revenge on him, it really feels like the setup for him to be 'removed' from the story one way or another.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The thing is, I don't believe that Fujino deciding to flip the direction of Suguha's plot again would be all that weird. It's a pretty common staple of Ntr doujins and the such, the heroine having a clean break from their rapists/affair partners only to once again fall for them after a moment of weakness.
And I think that the last update might actually have been a sign of what was going to happen, the scene of Hebishima drugging and forcing Sinon to whore herself might a glimpse of Suguha's future.

I would be quite sad for such a development, and I'm hoping against it, but I just wanted everyone to prepare themselves for the possibility instead of hyping a hypothetical "End game Suguha is raping Kirito every time he plays a VR game". Since I can already see the hate comments that the whiplash would cause.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Since it's confirmed, I'm just happy that we're getting Asuna's POV and don't have to wait for the next update to get it. But watch me regret some of this by Fujino leaving another cliffhanger with another hot Asuna scene that will be added in June.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
The thing is, I don't believe that Fujino deciding to flip the direction of Suguha's plot again would be all that weird. It's a pretty common staple of Ntr doujins and the such, the heroine having a clean break from their rapists/affair partners only to once again fall for them after a moment of weakness.
And I think that the last update might actually have been a sign of what was going to happen, the scene of Hebishima drugging and forcing Sinon to whore herself might a glimpse of Suguha's future.

I would be quite sad for such a development, and I'm hoping against it, but I just wanted everyone to prepare themselves for the possibility instead of hyping a hypothetical "End game Suguha is raping Kirito every time he plays a VR game". Since I can already see the hate comments that the whiplash would cause.
In those kind of "break up and rehabilitations" between blackmailers and the victims are usually by circumstances and not earned by the victim. Usually by: rapists got caught doing this and that, or the rapists himself decide to stay low, because he is playing with the victims etc.
In Suguhas case it was def. her doing, so i believe that there will be no such turnaround again (99%). But rather ending in the predictable future, that she will have her way for kirito.
I also believe that his previous turnaround with Suguha happened due to his patreons/ci en supporters demanding more asuna, which made him uncertain about his routes (maybe), but it seems like he now has certain route he wants to follow and i hope he will be able to stay on that one, even if his supporters demand different things.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
In those kind of "break up and rehabilitations" between blackmailers and the victims are usually by circumstances and not earned by the victim. Usually by: rapists got caught doing this and that, or the rapists himself decide to stay low, because he is playing with the victims etc.
In Suguhas case it was def. her doing, so i believe that there will be no such turnaround again (99%). But rather ending in the predictable future, that she will have her way for kirito.
I also believe that his previous turnaround with Suguha happened due to his patreons/ci en supporters demanding more asuna, which made him uncertain about his routes (maybe), but it seems like he now has certain route he wants to follow and i hope he will be able to stay on that one, even if his supporters demand different things.
While, as I have said before, I would like to see Suguha go down the Yandere Bro-con route. I am struggling to imagine what her future developments would be like without Hebishima, because I can't image Fujino solely having her scenes revolve around Kirito being taken advantaged of or unknowingly interacting with her through the game as Leafa. The game doesn't look to be anywhere near the ending, even if we might be more than halfway there, but someone needs to play the "bull" role for Suguha (and Sion as well), so even if Fujino graces us with a Kirito(asleep) x Suguha scene in the next update, and she doesn't fall back to her netorared heroine ways, I can’t see her not sleeping with Hebishima afterwards for whatever reason, be that money, fun, drugs, or blackmail.

Anyways, we only need to wait one more week to know for sure as next update will probably tell us what will happen with her character.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeycii_

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Asuna's new outfit looks more like a copy of Kyoko. Just yesterday I was thinking that maybe Fujino will decide to include Asuna to work in the office with her mother and it seems like that will give us more events of maybe Inoda fucking Kyoko and Asuna nearby or maybe Inoda attacking Asuna or the classic one of her staying late at night supposedly working and with INODA nearby and cheating on cuckito with a call we already know where the situation is going maybe another sexual encounter there are a lot of possibilities, we still don't have anal I think that will be implemented in FOG

overlay2.gif

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
5.20 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish day events of the next Monday.
2.Add Asuna's POV on Sunday CG room.
3.Add 2 CGs of Suguha(Leafa) event.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成下周一白天的事件。
2.周日的回想中追加亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加2個直葉(莉法)的事件CG。

又是被東京電車擠爛的一天,想起了某個表情包.

View attachment 3653320

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
If you can't wait or want some more there was a few NTR clip made by this guy on Iwara with Asuna and Suguha
There should be 10 or so clip of 0:30 to 2:30
. iwara . tv/profile/lanzfh/videos
. iwara . tv/video/4E3X0wJUNUvuyq/clipntr0904
Get rid of the space
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wait, just to confirm so next update looks like saturday night, sunday whole day and monday day?
I think we're all hoping it's Monday, but I wouldn't be surprised if he only posted on the last day of the month
He is asking about in-game days and yes, it seems like this update will include weekend and part of Monday.

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes