4.10 star(s) 78 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Allow me to change your mind on PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA!

I'm kidding. I think I'll make that a meme argument though in one of my games for the lulz though.

I wonder if Fujino could add more NPC's that fill empty spaces with such similar non-sense, like clutter it's just as important to making these games feel like the world itself is alive. Background characters have a role to fulfill too with background noise.
I am going to state my opinion on pineapple on pizza at the end because I know once you hear that you won't hear anything else.

I do think NPCs' stories should be in the background just to add to world if you choose to explore. Make them optional with no sex scenes should not take up much development time. Like the park wife and kid made a appearance in current update so their story might continue. One of recent favorite RPG, Trails of Cold Steel, had a system where NPCs had their stories that will continue without the player's interference. If you wanted to, you can check in-between missions to hear their development.

Back to my pizza opinion. I just don't like pizza. Maybe it is the cheese month feel or the sauce but I never liked any pizza. I accept everyone's disgust and disappointment.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
May 9, 2020
Pointless arguments and topics from random npcs are always the highlight in world exploring, kek

Pineapple on pizza is eatable.. just not the kind of topping i would spend money on lol
I love exploring worlds that developers create. Fujino's FOG world is a perfect example, I just wish the "Real Life" overworld of his game was as developed as his FOG online vision.

May 9, 2020
I am going to state my opinion on pineapple on pizza at the end because I know once you hear that you won't hear anything else.

I do think NPCs' stories should be in the background just to add to world if you choose to explore. Make them optional with no sex scenes should not take up much development time. Like the park wife and kid made a appearance in current update so their story might continue. One of recent favorite RPG, Trails of Cold Steel, had a system where NPCs had their stories that will continue without the player's interference. If you wanted to, you can check in-between missions to hear their development.

Back to my pizza opinion. I just don't like pizza. Maybe it is the cheese month feel or the sauce but I never liked any pizza. I accept everyone's disgust and disappointment.
Oh no worries bruv I understand your non-taste in pizza. I'm also what some would call a "Very Picky Eater", so I at least understand that some food choices are just not up to everyones palette the same.

Reactions: kinglionheart
May 9, 2020
As previously mentioned, that's the very reason why they existed in the first place, and also the reason why they were removed, he wanted the other non-main plots to be what made 'background noise', but he made them so complex in their own right that they only annoyed the people who only wanted more Asuna NTR XP
The people who complained about that, some should just not comment on it. It ruins the experience that a developer wanted his audience to experience. With their interference, they've robbed me of my experience in Fujino's World Building aspirations.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I wonder if Fujino could add more NPC's that fill empty spaces with such similar non-sense, like clutter it's just as important to making these games feel like the world itself is alive. Background characters have a role to fulfill too with background noise.
For me, I think alot of RPGM games just need more bodies within their maps, even if the characters don't say another that contributes to either the main plot or a super minor backstory. Some comments could be something as simple as commenting on the weather. One good example so far in the game imo is the guards, currently I've seen no plot relevance to any of the comments the guards make as you walk by them, but I'm still seeing what they have to say each time.

Often times the worlds feel empty from the lack of people just out on the street in the city/town. Unless this is some rural town, there should be lots of people out on the streets during the day in Japan. And then within FOG, there's maybe max 20 other characters who are "human players", it just makes it seem like a dead game.

The recent subway scene was a really good imo cuz the train was actually packed with people, as Japanese subways are. Alot of the people didn't actually do anything, but just the sheer number made the world seem more alive to me.

Clutter is a really good word for it, cuz it doesn't have to have a purpose other than just being there.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The people who complained about that, some should just not comment on it. It ruins the experience that a developer wanted his audience to experience. With their interference, they've robbed me of my experience in Fujino's World Building aspirations.
Agreed, even if I may be a bit biased as I'm one of the few not as into the main story in the first place, it's honestly sad to see Fujino trying to go back and forth for so long trying to please everyone and resulting in some of the messes of before, nevermind the apparent sudden backpedaling from new development for sidestories like Suguha's from the second-to-last-update to the last one just so he could hurry up the main story...

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
I agree with the Pelotudo above, do not use this part of the chat to promote your games that do not go with the thread of this section, for that there is another section, I also know that this part of the forum is the most active on the page together with KARRY'N PRISION and also don't ask full save, all the time, take the time to look here 3 or four pages back, the bugs are yes because they are important but the rest is not, except for the updates, comments and theories yes They are fine since it is a way to make our concerns known.
View attachment 3538977
What scene is this from?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
4.15 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish the exploring event of underground street.
2.Add 2 CGs for Sinon's event.
3.New outfit and expressions for Leafa.
4.New event CGs for Asuna and Inoda.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成探索地下街的部分事件。
2.追加詩乃事件的一组CG。
3.莉法新的服裝和表情加工完成。
4.亞絲娜和豬田新事件CG部分完成。

1000003374.jpg

1000003375.gif

1000003377.jpg

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Damn Leafa having the courtesan prostitute look is hot! :love: But Kyouko getting a reused or very similar event to Asuna is just meh.:(

But if somehow it leads to Asuna's jealousy like "that is our thing!" I would be very happy.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Damn Leafa having the courtesan prostitute look is hot! :love: But Kyouko getting a reused or very similar event to Asuna is just meh.:(

But if somehow it leads to Asuna's jealousy like "that is our thing!" I would be very happy.
Yea Leafa is looking really fine here man

Oh wow I didnt notice that was supposed to be Kyouko, damn. Reusing scenes allows more content in general and if this short reused scene allows for progress, then im all in <3
Im a bit curious where this is supposed to happen tho. In School? That would be crazy... or he is taking her out for shopping, damn.

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes