4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
As I thought the update turned out to be a complete disappointment. Just one new full scene with the main characters. And all this uninteresting story with brothel unrelated to the main plot. In 2 months of waiting we get one scene(no even harassment in battle), bruh. I certainly don't agree with the toxic Chinese fans, but a couple more updates like this and I'll agree with them 100%
It does annoy me to see everyone coming here expecting 2 months of content when Fujino clearly stated in the last update that they were taking a 1 month break to focus on their real life job in Japan which they need to maintain they Visa. This is not meant to be a "2 months" worth of update. It's just a single months update, for which, i think it was decent.

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
It does annoy me to see everyone coming here expecting 2 months of content when Fujino clearly stated in the last update that they were taking a 1 month break to focus on their real life job in Japan which they need to maintain they Visa. This is not meant to be a "2 months" worth of update. It's just a single months update, for which, i think it was decent.
This update is mediocre even for one month, considering that the author is using other people's scene designs and editing them for himself(pages 10-15 ago people talked about it with proof)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
6/13 saturday
got breakfast at the cafe
met the librarian in the park
went around town and met Asuna mom near hotel
met cop lady and her simp at the gym
DVD store and met Liz
what's next ?
note says go home and log in FOG but I don't have the option to, is it a bug or did I miss something ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
6/13 saturday
DVD store and met Liz
what's next ?
note says go home and log in FOG but I don't have the option to, is it a bug or did I miss something ?
hmm, that's weird. I'm fine. I went straight home after the café.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
6/13 saturday
DVD store and met Liz
what's next ?
note says go home and log in FOG but I don't have the option to, is it bug or did I miss something ?
AH, you experienced The Bug (Which hopefully Fujino will fix soon), if you try and leave the cafe map via the train or anything other than leaving through the right and heading straight home, the prompt to log into FOG from your bed just doesn't trigger (Happened to me on the night of 6/12, after having dinner with Suguha). This mean no looking for secrets or exploring if you wanna progress the story, leave that for a next run and do multiple saves (You need to load any before you leave the cafe map).

Reactions: hecom

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
AH, you experienced The Bug (Which hopefully Fujino will fix soon), if you try and leave the cafe map via the train or anything other than leaving through the right and heading straight home, the prompt to log into FOG from your bed just doesn't trigger (Happened to me on the night of 6/12, after having dinner with Suguha). This mean no looking for secrets or exploring if you wanna progress the story, leave that for a next run and do multiple saves (You need to load any before you leave the cafe map).
do you have any saves before the cafe ?
edit : nvm thx kinglionheart for the saves.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
do you have any saves before the cafe ?
Sadly no, you may be better off using the save that comes with a fresh download of this latest version and just pressing skip to rush back there, unless someone else is around to lend one around that time.

Hope Hebishima gets phased out totally, guy just represents all the most boring NTR tropes and only relies on drugs, rape and blackmail to get laid
Luckily it seems Fujino may actually be heading down that way with how Sugu's story is going now, maybe even with her being the one who gets rid of him, which would be the biggest UNO reverse card I have seen in a NTR game XP

Also, it never fails, every new update, we always get people starting to bitch non-stop that the secondary characters get screentime and their plots get developed even though like half of the writing in this update was about Asuna's issues and Inoda's plans XP

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
Sadly no, you may be better off using the save that comes with a fresh download of this latest version and just pressing skip to rush back there, unless someone else is around to lend one around that time.

Luckily it seems Fujino may actually be heading down that way with how Sugu's story is going now, maybe even with her being the one who gets rid of him, which would be the biggest UNO reverse card I have seen in a NTR game XP

Also, it never fails, every new update, we always get people starting to bitch non-stop that the secondary characters get screentime and their plots get developed even though like half of the writing in this update was about Asuna's issues and Inoda's plans XP
Half the text and a whole ONE scene, but the other characters have a total of 6-7, thank you Fuji

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
so why is shion like a- whore from the start?
Part 1 explained it, in this Universe Hebishima got to her offscreen before the game itself started and corrupted her with his Blonde NTR Fuckboy charm, turning her into his bitch #99. By the time she starts actually appearing as a regular character here in part 2 she has been beyond corrupted for a long while already :O

v0.35 is the blowjob update.
Maybe Fujino actually came around and saw how many people were talking about Asuna's blowjob being the endgame so he decided to do a bit of trolling XD

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes