4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Question, any problñem using saves from a previous version? I didn't play the last one, and i think i wanna replay some anyway to remember the story, pretty sure i have forgotten some events.

Would replay fromt eh begining but the first few days i remember very well so i am too lazy for it lol
Previous saves don't work. If you want to start playing from the previous update, just start a "NOW GAME" and choose the "Convergence of Undercurrents" and then choose "Final Chapter 2026/06/11" .

Reactions: Animefan_09

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Such a short update. But at least we finally got an Asuna blowjob.

tried using this but the same doesnt show up, what am i doing wrong?
Make a save 10 in your game, then use that downloaded save to overwrite it. The global file has to see a save in the slot before you can place one externally.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
v0.35 full save
Save 1: at the end of the last update
Save 2: Recollection Room 6/11
Save 3: Recollection Room 6/12
Save 4: Recollection Room at the end of this update

Just use anxiety points to buy what you want but don't save since you don't have enough to buy everything. Wait until the mod to give you unlimited points shows up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
There are obvious errors that need to be corrected and the fact that I have to save the game because it crashes every so often, and you can't go to the gym because you can't go out, I liked the new suguha plot and the tremendous dog that Lizbeth handles, I think that Kirito is a eunuch, if they plan to include AGIL in the future everything will go to shit, even inoda will be cucked, no one can handle AGIL's three legs..
ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker(1).gif

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
There are obvious errors that need to be corrected and the fact that I have to save the game because it crashes every so often, and you can't go to the gym because you can't go out, I liked the new suguha plot and the tremendous dog that Lizbeth handles, I think that Kirito is a eunuch, if they plan to include AGIL in the future everything will go to shit, even inoda will be cucked, no one can handle AGIL's three legs..
View attachment 3581299
It won't. This Agil is obviously a good man.

Khellocks715

Apr 22, 2021
I'm curious, why is kirito anti invsibility item not reacting to asuna being hidden by inoda skill during the wood's BJ scene ?

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
HOH BOY, this update was surprisingly great in many ways :D!

Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!
Bro, I feel that Fujino's Suguha is a way to repay your persistent and support. Monetary support is valuable, but emotional support is also important. Thanks to supporters like you, we are witnessing an exciting story.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes