• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
game is lagging so much :( I don't think 8gb of ram isn't enough for rpgm games
nah, it's just this game. Most RPGM games aren't loading animations and other stuff that this one is. Or atleast they're not building the animations from pngs on the fly. I also know the dialogue popups on the side of the screen cause lag for people.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Can confirm using a 0.35 save file worked with 0.36

Had a save from my first run thru where I couldn't 'log into fog' on Sat 6/13, upon loading the interaction circle on the bed was still missing, but just by leaving Kirito's apartment and then reentering the circle was there and I was able to procede.

kossgreg

Nov 25, 2020

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I wonder how much corruption will advance after camping event for asuna and Lizbeth I feel like Liz will get more corruption from the camping event

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
If I have to say I dont like Liz being introduced in this chapter, I know it is good for the Fat-ass to have someone help him but i prefered were there just those moments (lucky) when he was able to get alone with asuna rather than having someone help him.
Also has anyone else noticed that in the "Mommy scene" where kkirito arrives home there are two Asuna's and two Inoda´s?
Liz isn't only here to help. I think there will be some twist to her story later on. She is very fond of Kirito and has at the same time this haughty behavior towards Inoda. When you see the scenes in the tent with her and Inoda, you understand she has high sexual expectation from Kirito, but for "some reasons", she will be disappointed and will come back to Inoda. She will probably have a similar relationship with Inoda, than Suguha with Hebishima.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Liz isn't only here to help. I think there will be some twist to her story later on. She is very fond of Kirito and has at the same time this haughty behavior towards Inoda. When you see the scenes in the tent with her and Inoda, you understand she has high sexual expectation from Kirito, but for "some reasons", she will be disappointed and will come back to Inoda. She will probably have a similar relationship with Inoda, than Suguha with Hebishima.
Interesting take. She could probably blackmail him as long as Asuna didn't fall completely, but in the end, Inoda will win. There is no way Fujino would let someone get the upper hand over the main ntr dude. :rolleyes:...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
You can't grind and now you never have enough points to unlock everything, either choose what to unlock and then reload the save everytime to unlock other stuff or use Gatsu's mod with his save that has everything unlocked https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-35-fujino.154352/post-13589289 (it is with the 0.35 version hope it works with the 0.36)
Well if it just bugfix outside the Rec Room and no New map added there should be no Problem with the mod
Give me a Quote if the mod does not work anymore

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Interesting take. She could probably blackmail him as long as Asuna didn't fall completely, but in the end, Inoda will win. There is no way Fujino would let someone get the upper hand over the main ntr dude. :rolleyes:...:LOL:
I mean, realistically, Liz IS already doing that, the 'issue' is that right now she's only doing it because she's a piece of shit terrible friend who wants to steal Kirito for herself more than she values her friendship with him and Asuna. Inoda is also slowly but surely getting into her head as we saw in the tent scene, and has even snapped a picture of her showering as we saw in his blog, it's very clear that her plans are gonna end up backfiring, whether it's because she becomes a full-on "NTR-ed" slut who discards her feelings because Inoda's dick is bigger (If Asuna can then literally anyone will...except Suguha apparently XD) or because he manages to counter-blackmail her, though, it's anyone's guess.

Reactions: /;/ and 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, realistically, Liz IS already doing that, the 'issue' is that right now she's only doing it because she's a piece of shit terrible friend who wants to steal Kirito for herself more than she values her friendship with him and Asuna. Inoda is also slowly but surely getting into her head as we saw in the tent scene, and has even snapped a picture of her showering as we saw in his blog, it's very clear that her plans are gonna end up backfiring, whether it's because she becomes a full-on "NTR-ed" slut who discards her feelings because Inoda's dick is bigger (If Asuna can then literally anyone will...except Suguha apparently XD) or because he manages to counter-blackmail her, though, it's anyone's guess.
Yeah, every damn characters in this world has a shitty personality, except Agil...for now at least :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
Exactly, this is the "some reasons" I was talking about, hence "bigger dick". She clearly expects Kirito to be as endowed as Inoda (while I believe she never saw it). This is the starting point of a later twist.

As for Suguha, for sure she is in love with Kirito, but Hebeshima already went pretty far with her, and I wouldn't be so sure she sticks with Kirito. I mean in the last update, just after the diner with her, she says she will go to Kirito's appatment but has something to do beforehand (while blushing). Smells like Hebeshima's influence.
And then you have Agil... (I might be wrong, but I think this is the first time he appears in the game). I guess the dev is preparing some bbc actions for Suguha or any other female characters.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes