• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone having this problem? I can't log in to FOG
THE Bug, has already been reported a few times: Basically, after leaving the Cafe you have to leave the map through the right and head straight home, trying to leave using the train or heading anywhere else may 'break' the game and make the prompt to log into FOG not appear. I'm afraid you have to reload a save from before or during the Cafe if you wish to continue.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It's already the 30th in Japan and there is nothing new, it is always a constant in the world of NTR, almost everyone makes mistakes or stops thinking rationally, especially women, so it is better not to think about it too much and just enjoy and the silliest way of how a Cuck loses his partner, but here certainly Cuckito has become more and more stupid, especially in the last update For example, in the part where Inoda is going to talk to Liz, and he wants a "hit and run" with Asuna without foreplay, terrible, that's why foreplay is always important., I get the impression that his NTR will be well justified at this point, the level should no longer be 997 but less like 600 or 500.

Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This update felt more like part 1 content wise while keeping the nice writing of part 2. Loved it, can't wait for what's to come !
I wanted to mention that too. The free roaming part where I tried to find the other characters felt like in Part 1 when in-between story missions I check up on the NPCs to see if their stories progressed. Definitely liking the small details.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I wanted to mention that too. The free roaming part where I tried to find the other characters felt like in Part 1 when in-between story missions I check up on the NPCs to see if their stories progressed. Definitely liking the small details.
I was hoping Fujino would release a free-bug version of the update soon to try my hand at that too without any risks but it seems he's taking his time with it now XP

Reactions: kinglionheart

VoiderZero

Jan 25, 2019
Euh!? Asuna suffering and regretting everything will destroy the enjoyment of NTR though... the point of ntr is seeing how the lover gets stolen and slowly falling to depravity and drowning in pleasure. the only time she is allowed to suffer is during her corruption process, because she is constantly struggling will all the problems fujino is throwing at her lol

otherwise it would just be a regular boring cheating drama tv series story... :HideThePain:
i just feel disappointed that part 2 makes asuna behaves pretty bs, she starts ignore kirito without proper reason, while her corruption is lackluster compare to part 1 (she is frustrated cuz kirito doesnt satisfied her, lead to her sex with inoda)

Reactions: Paslicivi

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was hoping Fujino would release a free-bug version of the update soon to try my hand at that too without any risks but it seems he's taking his time with it now XP
Normally I post on his pages with "GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS AND RELEASE A BUG FIX. MAKE MORE CONTENT FOR ME!" message. But since he made a early release this month, I will wait a few days before giving him this gentle message.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
My thought on 0.35;

The Asu/Ino treehouse POV seemed really... badly written, but I could tell there was also dodgy translation at play. Neither Asuna nor Inoda seemed consistant with how they've acted in the past; Inoda doing his 'the puppy obeys' thing, and Asuna just seemed all over the place. I'll have to rewatch it to double check.

The end of the school arc going into a corporate arc will make it feel less like SAO, I feel. Slowly but surely we're drifting further and further away from anything canon based and more into Fujino's alt universe, which I know is already all over the place regarding the timeline. Maybe it's just a way for Fujino to inject his own experiences as an overworked corporate slave.

The ongoing substory with Klein and Alice would probably have been better as a separate spin-off game, at this point. The more it goes on, the more I think 'Alice as a real person' was a bad move. It completely guts and undermines all of Alicization, so none of that plot can happen as we know it, nor even be referenced properly. If this is set post Alicization, then everyone would have known who Alice was and she wouldn't be a random cop. She's not even a Fluctlight as is.

But thinking about it, we have the school -> company plot as the Real World story, and I guess Fujino needed more of a plot for 'in FOG' and that's where all the underground investigation comes in. The 'ntr plot' of Asuna falling for Inoda is sort of weaved throughout these other plots.

I liked the development of Leafa, but it's also weird that neither Kirito or Klein knows it's Suguha yet. I like that Asada got some screentime and development again, but I want to see where this is going. I like when the side girls have short developments that we discover while doing something else; it shows that their stories and characters are ongoing even without us handholding them.

The blowjob scenes were great. The camping trip is a cool setup and I hope the next couple of updates really make the most of it, along with Inoda's powers and Asuna's growing willingness to help him cum.

And oh yeah, this version is buggy as fuck. Softlocks, glitched maps and frequent crashes. I'm wondering if the amount of content is starting to tax the game engine. I can easily see this needing to become a Part 3 and maybe Part 4, given how much progress is left that is planned.

I dunno. We got more out out the update than we were expecting, but I can't tell if I liked it or not.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ok i will try to limit myself to argue about the world building etc because those topics will always be a touchy subject, but am i the only one who didnt had any problems with the current update yet?
i probably dodged the trainstation-home one, but i never glitched anywhere and only had ONE crash during a map change so far...

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Ok i will try to limit any arguments about the world building etc because those topics will always be a touchy subject, but am i the only one who didnt had any problems with the current update yet?
i probably dodged the trainstation-home one, but i never glitched anywhere and only had ONE crash during a map change so far...
I guess your lucky, I had 3 crashes :sneaky:

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Ok i will try to limit any arguments about the world building etc because those topics will always be a touchy subject, but am i the only one who didnt had any problems with the current update yet?
On my first play through of this update, I did crash three times. I also did get hard locked out of finishing the Saturday content because I was fully exploring each map looking for stuff. Had to replay all of Friday, cuz I forgot to make a save in the Friday CG room.

But ultimately, I don't have a problem with the game crashing issues. With the constant autosave, I at most will waste like 30 secs getting back to where I was. I'm sure alot of people will disagree, but for a 1-man development team, I'd rather him focus on making more content than spending a ton of time on trying to figure out why it's crashing. He already put in the autosave to "patch things over", so it's only a minor inconvience. But bugs like the current use of the train stations locking you out of the progression, do need to be fixed at some point.

And to be clear, I'm not at all complaining. I actually enjoy finding bugs in games, then figuring what actions you have to do to replicate them and how to avoid them.

• Hey there
Reactions: gaka200 and Jeycii_
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes