4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, to be fair, Liz is basically being set up like that but just way worse, because she's gonna end up completely reversed under INODA and with no agency at all after betraying her friends for her own selfishness XD If anything, SUGUHA is the one with the most 'interesting' plot in that aspect, reminder that she full-on reversed her own impossible-to-escape-NTR-cliche-situation, and she's actually used the brothel thing to fully escape Hebishima's clutches (Plus while it's still working under the dumb-logic of Fujino's universe that "doing these things in VR don't count unlike IRL", it was basically stated she both picked her clients and never went beyond minor service somehow, lol). Liz is just trying and failing to be an evil mastermind while flip-flopping between being a 'friend' and a jealous bitch willing to help an ugly bastard steal her best friend just so she can in turns steal her boyfriend, and the only reason neither Kirito nor Asuna have realized is because Fujino has cut their IQ to less than a tenth of what they would usually be XP
I mean, "VR not being real" is very different in Suguhas case, for her it's just a tool she uses to her own benefit, she's fully aware what and why she's doing it. In her case it's true, it's not real prostitution. Asuna on the other side got manipulated to this, which directly pushes her more towards Inoda.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, "VR not being real" is very different in Suguhas case, for her it's just a tool she uses to her own benefit, she's fully aware what and why she's doing it. In her case it's true, it's not real prostitution. Asuna on the other side got manipulated to this, which directly pushes her more towards Inoda.
Sorry if I didn't explain myself correctly, I was talking about how weak/BS that excuse feels when used in an SAO game and applied to the SAO cast, because one key point of all of their characters through the entire series, and of the series itself really, is how everything that happens in VR is just as real and valid as the real world XD Maybe for people who don't know or care about SAO is easier to handwave, but if you know it even vaguely it just feels like the most forced part of the whole NTR-verse plot, that's all :3

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
NOT looking for what is rational and correct in an NTR game is like asking an orange tree for a pear, everyone makes mistakes that for the rest of us will seem stupid as simple as that, although FUJINO has ALWAYS dedicated itself to at least giving you an idea and context of the game. because it came to that and he does it well, and about liz we already know how she will end up disappointed in cuckito and will end up with one more bitch from inoda, I think the administrator will end up the same somehow inoda will get to her

Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Sorry if I didn't explain myself correctly, I was talking about how weak/BS that excuse feels when used in an SAO game and applied to the SAO cast, because one key point of all of their characters through the entire series, and of the series itself really, is how everything that happens in VR is just as real and valid as the real world XD Maybe for people who don't know or care about SAO is easier to handwave, but if you know it even vaguely it just feels like the most forced part of the whole NTR-verse plot, that's all :3
Ah the curse of knowing what should happen. I don't think these characters here ever expressed "VR is as real as the real world" mentality but we all assume they would. Knowing so much about the characters really does not enhance the experience. If this game was set in the proper canon, I imagine Kirito would be rocking Asuna's sugary world and Yui would not let Inoda anywhere near Asuna.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ah the curse of knowing what should happen. I don't think these characters here ever expressed "VR is as real as the real world" mentality but we all assume they would. Knowing so much about the characters really does not enhance the experience. If this game was set in the proper canon, I imagine Kirito would be rocking Asuna's sugary world and Yui would not let Inoda anywhere near Asuna.
If it was the proper Canon, FOG wouldn't even exist, or at least not as it is right now, so Inoda would have never been able to do the shit he did to Asuna thorough part 1 even before accounting for Yui being around, so yeah, probably :3 But as we have established, it's kinda pointless to try and find accurate logic to a NTR game, I was mostly pointing out why Liz wasn't honestly all that amazing in here, I unironically dislike her and she's not at the lowest in this game for me because OC Police girl Alice exists. Everyone else, NTR plot aside, started out as a victim/tricked one way or another, while she's gonna end up as one of Inoda's bitches because of her own selfishness XD

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
If it was the proper Canon, FOG wouldn't even exist, or at least not as it is right now, so Inoda would have never been able to do the shit he did to Asuna thorough part 1 even before accounting for Yui being around, so yeah, probably :3 But as we have established, it's kinda pointless to try and find accurate logic to a NTR game, I was mostly pointing out why Liz wasn't honestly all that amazing in here, I unironically dislike her and she's not at the lowest in this game for me because OC Police girl Alice exists. Everyone else, NTR plot aside, started out as a victim/tricked one way or another, while she's gonna end up as one of Inoda's bitches because of her own selfishness XD
Before this update I could say Inoda is a victim of Administrator's games too. But now it seems like she will be one of Inoda's bitches too, she would be at the same level as Liz. Quite the insult and fall from grace.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Before this update I could say Inoda is a victim of Administrator's games too. But now it seems like she will be one of Inoda's bitches too, she would be at the same level as Liz. Quite the insult and fall from grace.
If that's the case, then that's officially the last straw, with any remaining sense gone for good. :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If that's the case, then that's officially the last straw, with any remaining sense gone for good. :LOL:
To be 100% 'fair', we don't really know if Administrator is solely responsible for Inoda's success even back in Part 1, Fujino including her in the plot and making her so heavily involved in the real world has just led to that retroactive conclusion ironically, and she at the very least is 100% completely aware of everything. It wouldn't be so much as her "accidentally becoming one of Inoda's bitches" as more like she would willingly want to, she at the very least blushed and called Inoda "interesting" when telling Kirito about him (Without using his name), so we know at least that she's attracted to him, I wouldn't call it even remotely the same as Liz at all, at least not right now XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
To be 100% 'fair', we don't really know if Administrator is solely responsible for Inoda's success even back in Part 1, Fujino including her in the plot and making her so heavily involved in the real world has just led to that retroactive conclusion ironically, and she at the very least is 100% completely aware of everything. It wouldn't be so much as her "accidentally becoming one of Inoda's bitches" as more like she would willingly want to, she at the very least blushed and called Inoda "interesting" when telling Kirito about him (Without using his name), so we know at least that she's attracted to him, I wouldn't call it even remotely the same as Liz at all, at least not right now XP
Yeah, that's the point, a literal goddess which could have everything or everyone chooses fatso, really? By that logic Inoda is even a higher being than her, a titan among gods, so every human should just jump straight on his magic stick. Whats the point in the whole story, just let him fuck the world :ROFLMAO:

Tbh, as the story unfolds I start to think that Inoda should've been the MC, as his story so far seems to be ironicaly the typical "hero" journey. He started as a noname, but is most likely gonna end up banging even goddess in the end. As for Kirito, well he has no developement. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that's the point, a literal goddess which could have everything or everyone chooses fatso, really? By that logic Inoda is even a higher being than her, a titan among gods, so every human should just jump straight on his magic stick. Whats the point in the whole story, just let him fuck the world :ROFLMAO:

Tbh, as the story unfolds I start to think that Inoda should've been the MC, as his story so far seems to be ironicaly the typical "hero" journey. He started as a noname, but is most likely gonna end up banging even goddess in the end. As for Kirito, well he has no developement. :unsure:
I mean, for all intent and purposes, he IS the REAL MC, we're just controlling the side-character in his story of 'success' XP

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
When i launch the game it doesn't move past the "Now Loading" screen. I've tried a reinstall, but the same thing happens. Can i get any solutions?
It could be because you have a weak PC. The game is loading all the resources into memory so it takes a while depending on your PC specs. My PC is decently powerful and it takes me about half a minute to load the game the first time. There is no loading afterwards. So there is nothing you can do except getting better hardware.

Reactions: FunkeyMonkey23

FunkeyMonkey23

Oct 21, 2020
It could be because you have a weak PC. The game is loading all the resources into memory so it takes a while depending on your PC specs. My PC is decently powerful and it takes me about half a minute to load the game the first time. There is no loading afterwards. So there is nothing you can do except getting better hardware.
That's what i was afraid of, but didn't want to admit it to myself :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes