4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Waiting for someone to upload the update somewhere other than mega and share here.

Last edited:

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
was there a new blog post on the computer? pretty sure i saw a notice saying it but i cant access the computer because its still locked on the save that came with the new version. also is there just a way to unlock all? kinda unnecessary stuff imo

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
That would be super lame. Introduce a item that could counter Kirito's rival and it is never seen again? Maybe this will be part of which ending Kirito will get. If Kirito decides to use the item he gets the cuckhold ending and if he chooses not to, he gets the blissful ignorance ending. The item seems too amazing not to use again.
I mean, to be fair, because of having to cram several plots together Fujino is KINDA doing that a lot, as I mentioned earlier, like, Inoda's 'amazing' skill isn't as impressive as it was before when there is this random guy who runs the brothel that Sugu JUST so happens to have become a top prostitute of who can brainwash girls thanks to some bullshit development thing powered by plot, but that same plot somehow made only Alice be picked up for this and didn't doom Sugu to ALSO end up under the power of the guy you would think would be using it on every girl in the building :p

I'm not saying it wouldn't be interesting if the item came back for Kirito to break Inoda's powers later, I just don't see it happening because of how hard Fujino pushes the Suspension of Disbelief to keep the plots separated (And that's before we even get into the soft-confirmation of Administrator this update of how she's also favoring Inoda apparently, which means he has the kinda plot-protection that would prevent him from Kirito getting such an upper hand on him XP).

Reactions: kinglionheart

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
That was a really good update. I liked that Asuna finally conceded to having a sexual relationship with Inoda, in FOG. Also, it feels like we'll be getting more FOG, now that Kirito will be doing his internship. I'm also enjoying Lisbeth more and more, can't wait for her inevitable reaction to kirito's size.
Waiting for someone to upload the update somewhere other than mega and share here.

Reactions: NamonakiKami

NamonakiKami

Aug 14, 2022
Это было действительно хорошее обновление. Мне понравилось, что Асуна наконец призналась в сексуальных отношениях с Инодой в FOG. Кроме того, видно, что теперь, когда Кирито будет проходить стажировку, у нас будет больше ТУМАНА. Мне также все больше и больше нравится Лисбет, и я не могу дождаться ее неизбежного состояния на размер Кирито.

пиксельный сток
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Большое спасибо..

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.35] [浅上藤奶/Fujino] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested.

Win [916 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023
that update was amazing. honestly had both of the things i had been waiting a while for, really could not have asked for much else. all i want next is a scene where inoda facefucks asuna while she is on the phone with kirito - but that might be asking too much lol

EDIT: also just to check, updates usually come out monthly right?

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
starting from the recollection save file i start here but cant see char nor can i move? anyone else with the same problem?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
that update was amazing. honestly had both of the things i had been waiting a while for, really could not have asked for much else. all i want next is a scene where inoda facefucks asuna while she is on the phone with kirito - but that might be asking too much lol

EDIT: also just to check, updates usually come out monthly right?
Unless stated otherwise, it's usually monthly.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.32] [浅上藤奶/Fujino] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested.

Win [916 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says [Part 2 v0.32] in post but its a typing error as it is the latest [Part 2 v0.35]

Reactions: Bob69

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Question, any problñem using saves from a previous version? I didn't play the last one, and i think i wanna replay some anyway to remember the story, pretty sure i have forgotten some events.

Would replay fromt eh begining but the first few days i remember very well so i am too lazy for it lol

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes