4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
skipped text, rush to end, had minor...problems accessing the last portion.

But here is a v.35 save. Hope it satisfies your curiosity.

Edit: I forgot to mention....not all new scenes are in the gallery. yet.
like the BJ from *redacted*. Wait for Fujino-dono to update it.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
HOH BOY, this update was surprisingly great in many ways :D!

Most of the harassments are just teases. I looked through the game files and they don't have actual scenes. Only the camp has a actual scene. Which is sad. That call during the mission makes me wonder if Inoda is using his skill when armpit fucking Asuna or is Asuna letting him?
Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!
I am so glad your favorite girl is about to get a win! Suguha truly is the secondary heroine. As long as Fujino does not do another twist, she should get what she wants. Hebishima thought his 100th conquest would be his achievement but it turned out he awaken a monster!

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Haven't read your spoilers, but I guess Sugu got some decent content?

Why are you doing this, I wanted to skip this one :p

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am so glad your favorite girl is about to get a win! Suguha truly is the secondary heroine. As long as Fujino does not do another twist, she should get what she wants. Hebishima thought his 100th conquest would be his achievement but it turned out he awaken a monster!
Like, I wanna stay cautious, this is STILL meant to be a NTR game whose only 2 endings don't seem compatible at all with what Suguha wants, but if Fujino really keeps doing the unexpected like this it will be great :D

Haven't read your spoilers, but I guess Sugu got some decent content?

Why are you doing this, I wanted to skip this one :p
DO NOT! Seriously, don't skip it dude, this Update was amazing Suguha-wise, in every way, especially after all the 'resignation' I had since the last one :3!

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Like, I wanna stay cautious, this is STILL meant to be a NTR game whose only 2 endings don't seem compatible at all with what Suguha wants, but if Fujino really keeps doing the unexpected like this it will be great :D

DO NOT! Seriously, don't skip it dude, this Update was amazing Suguha-wise, in every way, especially after all the 'resignation' I had since the last one :3!
Hey, thanks a bunch! I'll definitely give it a go tomorrow, but tonight I'm not exactly sober... had a long-overdue drinking session with my buddies! Cheers! :whistle::coffee:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So during the brothel infiltration mission Kirito got a item to dispel invisibility abilities. Anyone think that will come in handy later?
I was ALSO thinking that, but with how Alice kept talking about the items being limited-time-only I figured it would just stop working afterwards probably?

Hey, thanks a bunch! I'll definitely give it a go tomorrow, but tonight I'm not exactly sober... had a long-overdue drinking session with my buddies! Cheers! :whistle::coffee:
Sounds legit, enjoy drinking dude!

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I was ALSO thinking that, but with how Alice kept talking about the items being limited-time-only I figured it would just stop working afterwards probably?
That would be super lame. Introduce a item that could counter Kirito's rival and it is never seen again? Maybe this will be part of which ending Kirito will get. If Kirito decides to use the item he gets the cuckhold ending and if he chooses not to, he gets the blissful ignorance ending. The item seems too amazing not to use again.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
From the main plot, it seems the administrator are also kind of the Li since kirito is not the only chosen one but also inoda?:unsure:
Personally, I quite enjoy the freerooming section, it has more fun to let player explore more about the map rather than just some point to point movement.(y)
Still, I am not a fan of hypnosis at all, but I need to admit that the scenes of alice in this update are quite well, just a little shame that kirito is not the person who alice loved, making klein to be alice's boyfriend just let the ntr feeling less great...:cautious:
Moreover, it seems the affection of hebishima in this update is lesser since both suguha and sinon are standing up to against him, maybe there is a change for kirito to reverse ntr and get both girls from hebishima, as there was a choice in previous update that we can choose to let kirito had the idea of forming a harem?:unsure:

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes