4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
Why there are so many people complain about the speed of mega? When I using it it has the similar speed with pixeldrain or gofile, which are both in the same tier. It is almost perfect except the problem of 5 gb download limit.
Because for some people (me for example) the DL stops after like 400mo and you have to restart it 4 to 5 times until it finally works.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Because for some people (me for example) the DL stops after like 400mo and you have to restart it 4 to 5 times until it finally works.
Maybe it is a region problem? I never encountered the problem you said before... :unsure:

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Only slight spoiler for the update, but for those that haven't played it yet, I'll spoiler tag somethings. Overall good update imo. Definitely felt like a month update though for the amount of content, so hoping Fujino got a good rest during March. I did like that there's finally free roam IRL and that the train stations actually work now. After the treehouse POV, which I think was amazing, most of the rest of the update I think really sets the trajectory from where the story is gonna go from here even for side characters like Liz and Suguha.

For some spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having to leave for work now, so I wasn't able to fully explore every nock and cranny, but the update does end around noon on Sat right? I didn't see one of the usual pigeons, but the plot 'Notes' says you're suppose to log into FOG but there's no interaction at the bed.

Reactions: gaka200

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
If not then not much to look forward to...
It's there and it's great. Best part of the update of course, but if you're not a fan of any of the other side characters, I would say to just watch the treehouse POV scene and wait for next month.

Reactions: Adsnow

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Uh, okay, not sure if this is a game-breaking bug or I just didn't trigger something key, but is anyone else stuck on Friday Night? (6/12) Plot said I should go back home and log into FOG, even the reminders say it, but for some reason there is no 'interaction' with the bed as usual, no matter how many times I enter the apartment. I even called Asuna already, but the game doesn't make anything appear to progress.
I got through Friday just fine, so I'm sure it's a bug from doing something that seems completely unrelated but broke that. Fujino usually puts out 1 or 2 bug fixing patches within the first 48 hrs after an update, so if you really can't get past it just wait. Though to be honest, there's not alot you're missing out on except side character content.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Oh Administrator, just finished the update and thank goodness Fujino said

Add CG of Kirito's POV in Asuna's event and body status CG in menu.

in the last update. Can you imagine what would have happened if the update only included Kirito's POV of the blowjob? There would riots in the streets! Blood would spill and cities would have burned!

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Gotta ask there seems to be a lot of teased scenes but the only scenes I see in the recollection room for Asuna X Inoda are the treehouse and camping one? There's some teasing done when Kirito calls before he logs in on friday, some teasing when they're cooking, some teasing during his mission (the massage) and a lot during the camp but are those really just snippets and not actual scenes?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Gotta ask there seems to be a lot of teased scenes but the only scenes I see in the recollection room for Asuna X Inoda are the treehouse and camping one? There's some teasing done when Kirito calls before he logs in on friday, some teasing when they're cooking, some teasing during his mission (the massage) and a lot during the camp but are those really just snippets and not actual scenes?
Fujino does mention making 2 harassment scenes for Asuna. Those are probably the kitchen scene, and the video call Kirito has with Asuna while waiting for Alice.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Oh Administrator, just finished the update and thank goodness Fujino said

Add CG of Kirito's POV in Asuna's event and body status CG in menu.

in the last update. Can you imagine what would have happened if the update only included Kirito's POV of the blowjob? There would riots in the streets! Blood would spill and cities would have burned!
I wonder how the camping trip intends to end, since Asuna is being adamant again on her stance. Wonder if she'll just get coerced into banging again rofl.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes