4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

ripndip

Feb 18, 2020
I guess at some point bringing in hypnosis makes sense. even if its boring. im not sure myself but there arent THAT many options for stealing other ppls girls:
Blackmail
Constant sexual Harrasment
Force/Rape
Drug
Hypnosis
Manipulation/Tricks
sure there are many variations of those tropes, but hypnosis is still a main thingie. in the end it just depends on how well Fujino will be able to use them. the molester already mentioned that Alice has a strong mental fortitude or something. So hopefully it wont be that easy to make her fall...
then again we already saw a BJ scene of Alice behind curtains... oh well, we will see...
Where were this scene because i think i missed it

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Where were this scene because i think i missed it
If you're talking about the Alice scene where she was first hypnotized, it's in the recollection room only, is something that in the actual game happened offscreen when she, Kirito, and Klein first infiltrated the underground town (Where Kirito went down first and then Alice and Klein's talk made clear 'something' had happened but we didn't know what until that was shown). The BJ thing is from a preview of the upcoming update so not yet in the game :O

Reactions: ripndip

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
I know it won't happen because people want more of a fast burn, but I would love a scenario where Liz has already been corrupted by Inoda (she tried having sex with Kirito but it didn't feel good, and she experienced Inoda's Dick) and Inoda has been giving Asuna the cold shoulder/trying to get her jealous.

They're all in the massage parlor and Inoda is massaging Asuna and Liz is massaging Kirito. Inoda continues to edge Asuna until she's about to give in, but then Liz finally puts Kirito to sleep, then heads over to the other side to get railed by Inoda. Inoda completely ignores Asuna while she goes over to Kirito to try to reach climax. She hears Liz crying in pleasure, continued orgasms while she can't seem to cum with a sleeping Kirito. She slumps to the corner and begins to masturbate to the sounds of Inoda and Liz, she starts fantasizing about being in Liz's position.

Suddenly silence. She opens her eyes and see's the drapes pulled all the way open. Inoda is laying down on the massage table, with his cock, bulging and completely erect pointing to the sky. Liz is no longer riding him and standing next to him with her hand slowly gliding up and down Inoda's cock, almost as if presenting it to Asuna. Asuna's eyes are glued to it, her pussy is dripping. She staggers towards the table, completely in a daze, climbs on top of Inoda, spreads her pussy lips and slowly goes down on his monstrous cock.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
LMAO, nothing like waking up at being quoted by another "Nothing else matters as long as Kirito suffers/doesn't get any." person XD On another note...

who's in the last pic?
it's nero, scatath and ?
I'm not 100% sure but I think that's the police girl from the Fate games, mostly featured in the Scathatch chapter? The NTR guy who was fucking her did say she was wild when she was younger.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I actually want to see those in next update instead of Asuna
Oh damn, how can i forgot.

I have 2 favorite niche trope/sub-genre on NTR. Shadow/Silhoutte play and AV making. Since Fujino already did shadow play, i hope i could see Asuna making on the game. Amateur or pro i don't mind.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh damn, how can i forgot.

I have 2 favorite niche trope/sub-genre on NTR. Shadow/Silhoutte play and AV making. Since Fujino already did shadow play, i hope i could see Asuna making on the game. Amateur or pro i don't mind.
The closest thing to that right now in the game were the 'illegal videos' that Part 1 had and Hebishima having Sinon make increasingly sluttier livestreams (Probably building up to them having sex live or something). I doubt Asuna will have anything like an actual AV making though because Inoda is ultra-possessive of her and doesn't seem like he would like to show off his 'wife' (lmao) for others to jerk off to.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
The closest thing to that right now in the game were the 'illegal videos' that Part 1 had and Hebishima having Sinon make increasingly sluttier livestreams (Probably building up to them having sex live or something). I doubt Asuna will have anything like an actual AV making though because Inoda is ultra-possessive of her and doesn't seem like he would like to show off his 'wife' (lmao) for others to jerk off to.
Well Inoda does have a blog where he posts regularly, so i can imagine him showing of for others to jerk off to, no?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well Inoda does have a blog where he posts regularly, so i can imagine him showing of for others to jerk off to, no?
No, that's basically a private blog/diary, nobody has access to it but himself XD (That's the reason why Fujino actually changed how it originally it was Kirito accessing it through his computer to it being something only visible in the rec. room because of Admins' magic bullshit, actually, before Kirito noted down the password Inoda had left in the internet cafe scene, but next update Fujino changed it probably after realizing he would have no realistic way of hiding shit happening from Kirito if he had actual access to Inoda's blog where he posted 'uncensored' pics and wrote about everything that happened, so he changed it to be just something Kirito forgot about every night too XP)

Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
No, that's basically a private blog/diary, nobody has access to it but himself XD (That's the reason why Fujino actually changed how it originally it was Kirito accessing it through his computer to it being something only visible in the rec. room because of Admins' magic bullshit, actually, before Kirito noted down the password Inoda had left in the internet cafe scene, but next update Fujino changed it probably after realizing he would have no realistic way of hiding shit happening from Kirito if he had actual access to Inoda's blog where he posted 'uncensored' pics and wrote about everything that happened, so he changed it to be just something Kirito forgot about every night too XP)
It is a private blog but it is still made for others to look at, just not Kirito. No need to censor the faces if it is Inoda only. Inoda would love to show off his superiority to other men by letting look but not touch Asuna. But doing AV and livestream is Sinon and maybe Alice's territory. So doing those for Asuna too is redundant.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes