VN Others Completed Sweet Young Bride ~Our Married Life Begins~ [Ammolite]

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017

26349.jpg

Overview:
Due to the declining birth rate in Japan, the "Government-Sponsored Marriage Program" was created, pairing men with their perfect mate. Kouta is chosen as one of the lucky candidates, and when he goes to meet his future bride, he meets Hazuki, a beautiful young girl. They are married the same night, and Kouta's new wife makes a request of him:
"Please... Please do lewd things to me.".

Title: Tsumairo Shoujo ~Fuufu Seikatsu, Hajimemasu~
Original title: 妻色少女 ~ふうふせいかつ、始めます~
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Year: 29-07-2015(Japan), 19-05-2017(WW)
Developer: Ammolite
Publisher: Ammolite(Japan), MangaGamer(UK)
Censorship: Yes, Mosaic
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

87258.jpg 87261.jpg 87262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
If you want it moved to the visual novel section, PM a staff member.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
The game is censored. I downloaded from the first post. It has the manga gamer logo at the beginning and is in English but still censored. Unless I missed an option somewhere and I did not see one in the config menu then this is censored.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Looks censored...
Japanese version is censored with mosaic! MangaGamer Version is uncensored!
The game is censored. I downloaded from the first post. It has the manga gamer logo at the beginning and is in English but still censored. Unless I missed an option somewhere and I did not see one in the config menu then this is censored.
Sorry for the false information. It is with mosaics, though MangaGamer can release uncensored patch/dlc late 2018.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a Kinetic novel and runs on the Kirikiri engine (Japanese VN engine like RenPy). Girl may be of age but looks young. Just start the game and hold ctrl. Added Kinetic Novel tag

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
It's a Kinetic novel and runs on the Kirikiri engine (Japanese VN engine like RenPy). Girl may be of age but looks young. Just start the game and hold ctrl. Added Kinetic Novel tag
Thanks Mutt!
15259575.jpg

And the girl is not underage ( ), otherwise she wouldn't be marriageable! Though she looks like a 12 y o teen!

Elly32

Sep 23, 2017
Where do those "My libido makes me strong:FuckYea: but when it backfires :ForeverAlone:" Pictures From?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks Mutt!
View attachment 10677

And the girl is not underage ( ), otherwise she wouldn't be marriageable! Though she looks like a 12 y o teen!
Problems arise when people use western laws for Japanese games.

13 is the age of consent in Japan so by the games standards, they aren't underage.

• Haha
Reactions: sm_ddr4

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Problems arise when people use western laws for Japanese games.

13 is the age of consent in Japan so by the games standards, they aren't underage.
Wat 13? are u kidding me? or govt of Jap?