5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Downloaded the link from EverythingButTheGirl when I go to launch in Japanese local pops up text in a calligraphy writing form and mentions something about English. Any further install steps necessary?

MG_

May 14, 2020
Ehm, OP says the game is not censored, but the first sex scene is. What's the truth?
The last screenshot showing censore
Alexander Krisnov we're asking you, this is your post.
and moderators TCMS johndoe1545 please take attantion, and the review doesn't say a thing, why it's exists at all

Also, is necrophilia avoidable or not, someone confirm, please.

Eizen124351

Jul 30, 2020
I bought this game recently from DL.Getchu, but I'm having trouble downloading the english patch.
I downloaded the english patch off of yandere translates mediafire folder. I'm not quite sure how to get it going though. I'm not very tech savvy and I only read two other visual novels, which were already translated. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it. It's the download version, so I have no disc. When I try to install the English patch, it will tell me to insert disc 1. I have to hit cancel, but it will still download some files and create a "swan song english" folder.

The "read me" file for the english patch said this:
This patch contains:
-Complete installer
-Complete translation of all menus, scripts, and images
-No-CD patch
Note: The patch installer only supports the CD version of the game. The patch may work
on the DVD version if you install the game beforehand, then run the patch
installer, choose Manual Installation and select the game directory when prompted
for the installation directory.

Hopefully This helps someone come up with some ideas. I'm at a complete loss right now.
(sry if this is in the wrong forum.)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I found a working torrent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is in English, beautifully translated, with some of the best writing I've seen. :giggle:

Last edited:

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
ok so none of the torrents work even the posted above.
can anyone who has this upload it to Mega pls?.

Reactions: 311
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes