Others Completed Suzuka's Melody [MASURAO]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE057271_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Suzuka, a girl who has a feeling for her big brother and Yosuke, her brother who is confused to see her matured...
A fragile life with the step sister begins!​

Updated: Jan/29/2010
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: Loli, Step-cest, Romance, Bukkake

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

Screenshot_3.jpg RJ057271_img_smp2.jpg RJ057271_img_smp1.jpg RJ057271_img_smp3.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion1759

Jun 20, 2017
Okay so, I tried doing the compatibility mode it didn't work. So then I tried deleting the save.dat that was initially packaged with the game and suddenly I can save now without it crashing. This also seems to apply to the other Masurao games, as I did the same thing with the Molester Game one and I could also save without crashing once I removed the save.bat that came with the game.

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
Okay so, I tried doing the compatibility mode it didn't work. So then I tried deleting the save.dat that was initially packaged with the game and suddenly I can save now without it crashing. This also seems to apply to the other Masurao games, as I did the same thing with the Molester Game one and I could also save without crashing once I removed the save.bat that came with the game.
Yep, works.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
One of my favorites games!
Anyone knows any other games similar to this one?
I checked out other Masurao games.

Reactions: MrGlxblt
D

Deleted member 7072

Is there an uncensored version or a decensor patch for this?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Genre: Loli, Step-cest, Romance, Bukkake
This is the first I've noticed that term used. I really, really like the idea of using that label instead of "incest" when there's no blood relation (95% of these games).

I kind of feel like I'm missing something about helping her with her homework. A "@" shows up in the bottom left hand corner when it starts. If you just click, the scene closes with no further dialogue. Is this a minigame? I googled it, but there's not a lot of information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
This also happened with Shock Boy. Only deleting the save.bat worked for me as well.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Do any of you know how to speak Japanese? Masurao only published Walkthroughs in Japanese.

Link of .

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
One of my favorites games!
Anyone knows any other games similar to this one?
I checked out other Masurao games.
Also, have you found Ane x Boku ( )? It's about a boy and his female cousin. It's also by Murasao.

Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Also, have you found Ane x Boku ( )? It's about a boy and his female cousin. It's also by Murasao.
Thanks, I did play this game, I loved it. I'm looking for more games in this style, it's hard to find them tho.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I remember finding an english walkthrough for this a long time ago but I can't remember where it was

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I recall seeing that too. It was over 3 or 4 years ago. I thought I had it in my archives but no dice. Checked eroge download and not there, either. It'll take a search on bing or google sifting through links to find it.

Reactions: godoynic
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes