1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
The Story continues Sarah's adventure after the outbreak of zombies in City Rexser that she is one of the few survivors who is able to escape. However, the issue has run out of control... City by city are being infected and they are no longer safe for human being to stay. More and more survivors have escaped into the forest where the place is less dangerous for the time.

After her previous escape, Sarah has traveled to different cities to search for her father and met another survivor Anne who is less experienced than her. She is also searching her family like Sarah and they decided to travel together and the story begins...​

Game Info:
Updated
: 22/10/2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Ch1: Completed. Ch2:0.592
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Im also stuck here :/ the girl dont wanna move right after entering the tent :/

Reactions: Bbhhh

Haldininkri

Aug 6, 2016
I get the error that says "RGSS102E.dll could not be found" even though i have the RPG maker run time and RPG maker ace run time

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I get the error that says "RGSS102E.dll could not be found" even though i have the RPG maker run time and RPG maker ace run time
You need RPG maker xp

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
btw, is version 0.38 the latest one (released by the author)?
No info about that. The dev only has posted to the patreons since 0.38

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Is it only me or the game is full of bugs? For instance the med kit doesn't restore health,only revives an ally . Also their morality can't be taken down -_- .

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Uploaders we now have 2 survivor sarah pls check before adding games it is not already posted 1. TCMS 2. Muttdoggy here

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uploaders we now have 2 survivor sarah pls check before adding games it is not already posted 1. TCMS 2. Muttdoggy here
2 different games. Me and doggy were talking in chat about this but the devs are idiots with their names so it confuses the fuck out of people but yeah the one posted by doggy is a different one from mine :)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i will put the version in title in brackets might help had my fooled

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For anyone that is confused. The version doggy uploaded is Survivor Sarah. It's the first game. This is Survivor Sarah 2. The second game, which has 2 chapters in them.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote