Ren'Py Completed Superspy Steve [v1.0] [Jill Gates]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 12.32.34 PM.png

Overview:
Before Steve became superspy steve, he was a humble servant of the US military. His uncle Jon was his only family. After serving his enlistment period, Jon offered him a role as an assistant manager at Jon's car dealership. A few fridays after Steve arrived into town, Jon died of what was claim to be natural causes Little did Steve know, that Jon owed some dangerous people quite a bit of money.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-08
Release Date: 2016-10-08
Developer: Jill Gates - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

angletest01.png backyard011.png badguys04.png bankmeeting04.png baroutside03.png beachtesting04.png cardeliverysecond07.png chiyostripping012.png fourway01.png funeralopen01new.png groupvolleyball010.png gwengaragesolo01.png gwensapartmentsex07.png internshipbegging05.png interracial013.png missionarytestgwen01.png newcoffeeshopv7test09.png theaterseated011.png v7bathroomposing03.png vanessagwen04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Anyone knows the variables in the console for this one?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone knows the variables in the console for this one?
Not so far sadly, but its not any of these :)

player.dollars =
player.money =
player.cash =
dollars =
cash =
money =

Only ones I managed to test out before the game went into a crash circle when I tried to get out of the garden :)

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Money:
inventory.money = x

Player stats:
player.combat = x
player.tech = x
player.charm = x
player.hp = x
player.mp = x
All of the player stats have a max variable as well (player.max_hp, player.max_charm, etc.) that you can edit in the same way.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I always forget to check the 'inventory.<whatever>' command, only had it work in Library Story afterall :D

Thanks a bunch @SLDR :)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This looks like a big game, I am wondering is this even worth to download.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is is a fully finished game? We really should start adding that information to every game since +80% of the games on the forum are unfinished. Either on the title or the thread. Maybe something like (Final Version) on title or tags i dunno, it just gets really confusing.

Reactions: str8up and A$AP

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
//
The game is defiantly unfinished. The story premise is laid out in the intro in one huge exposition dump at the beginning which I hope will become more refined as the game progresses. As far as I can tell there is no way to progress the story yet. There is a lot of dialogue that I hope is placeholder dialogue at this time as well. In one location in particular (the bank) the dialogue is defiantly unfinished. You can meet the girls in the game and see what skills you will have in the game and how you will build them. It gives you an idea of what will be in the game and what you will be doing but is very unpolished at this point with the exception of the sex animations.//

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If the game is unfinished, it's better download once it's finished, otherwise the 1GB+ package has to be downloaded again and again.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like this is the dev's website: and there seems to have been a patch released a few days ago.

Reactions: Bloo

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The one on top should be the latest build with the latest patch already included

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is not an actual "cheat, it's more like an "exploit"...anyway, you can get all the strenght you want with just a single train session by using the backward funcion ( for me it's "pag-up", not sure if it's the same with every keyboard configuration...) just after you get the +10.
You can do the same with the advertising skill too, but be carefull, as it may fuck-up some meeting event at the car shop...
Anyway...After i meet with the fantasy-style clothed girl, i get no more customer....it just say that i have to advertise more, but at home it say " no more study material"....So after that i can only get money from the assistant guy.
Is there Anything at all to do with Vanessa ( the police woman) ? I was able to get a peek on her and Gwen, get her to strip at the police station, but nothing else...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, I've updated links in the top post. Top link is the full game with the latest patch and bottom link is patch by itself

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Honestly after playing this and his others games, i've gotta say they are pretty bad.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
in the dev's patreon ( ) it says an update is supposed to come out this week with the game 99% finished, so, keep an eye out for that?

Reactions: muttdoggy
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes