Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys! I have a problem with getting Tamara to join me. I have been tutoring her, and her favour, lust and love are all 100, but i still cant do more with her. Where can i find her outside the tutoring room?
I have not recruited anyone else since ive read that she needs to be recruited first, is that correct or am i misunderstanding something?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated
Keep tutoring her and she will eventually suggest having lunch together. If you tutor her and she seems uninterested in you then you messed things up by having Freddy follow her too long and you won't be able to get her without console cheats.

DarkSpectre

Aug 4, 2018
I need asistance on Summetime saga

The gay of kevin, dont give me the magazines
what i haf to do...
buy the way i haf the version 16.1

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I'm still trying to guess which option is the one that makes them drones
...it's the option that is literally called "Drone," in the "Reprogram" selection

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...you're in the wrong thread for those, buddy; this is a Superpowered thread, not Dreams of Desire or Summertime Saga.

Misima

Sep 8, 2017
I dont get this walkthr.... How do I get points and rise them. I did all what is written for the first week, but I cant rise any points!!! What do I have to chat about with mom and sis? Is there any other more ditailed walkthr - this one is to hard for me. Just cant get what to do and how this works.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
...it's the option that is literally called "Drone," in the "Reprogram" selection
I have lvl3 Mindcontrol and lvl6 or 7 concentration and I can't find this option anywhere. Anyway in the guide it saya you have to get 100 control points and I can't get more than 60.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have lvl3 Mindcontrol and lvl6 or 7 concentration and I can't find this option anywhere. Anyway in the guide it saya you have to get 100 control points and I can't get more than 60.
The cap is 60 for level 2 mind control I believe. You probably don't have level 3.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
The cap is 60 for level 2 mind control I believe. You probably don't have level 3.
No, I have level 3
Edit: ok, somehow the level was bugged. I reduced my Mind Control power to level 2 using the console and then I bought it again and now is working correctly.

Misima

Sep 8, 2017
Can I get any help with this game?
How do I rise Enhanced Senses? I do what suggested here, but how do I RISE them? What about should I talk with moth sis in order to rise relations? Why no advice about it here? Where I can find good walkthrough and not this one?

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
How do I rise Enhanced Senses? I do what suggested here, but how do I RISE them? What about should I talk with moth sis in order to rise relations? Why no advice about it here? Where I can find good walkthrough and not this one?
It is a good walkthrough and you won't find a better one.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Each girl has her own preference while talking to them. In order to gain favor use these:
Then if you want to improve love you can start by sending them flirting messages via phone then, at some level, start hugging them.

And if you want to rise your powers, wait until you have unlocked work at school and do this:

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
Each girl has her own preference while talking to them. In order to gain favor use these:
Then if you want to improve love you can start by sending them flirting messages via phone then, at some level, start hugging them.

And if you want to rise your powers, wait until you have unlocked work at school and do this:
bro what in the world is UnRen? ive never seen that ability anywhere in this game?

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
can some one explain, "hopefully in-depth" what the personal assistant trait does?
Personal Assistant Reprogramming basically combines the Library, Shopping, Workout, and Joy Ride Reprogramming into one single thing

as a side-note/addition, once the person is fully Reprogrammed into Personal Assistant, you can then upgrade said Reprogramming into Professional Ally, where the person will provide "advanced professional aide" (not entirely sure what that means), though be aware that Professional Ally is NOT labeled as Subtle

Reactions: shawnshes

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
im stuck on denise and marys fetish coarse. answered all questions even invited them over but nothing pops up like mom and sophies did?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote