Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkkia

Jul 15, 2018
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. Most of the more interesting aspects of this game require Mind Control so this guide focuses on getting that as soon as possible and using it to maximum effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better. I've also updated the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections sigificantly to make them easier to follow.
Thank you very much

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Posted a scene guide at the discussion thread. Here is a copy: This refers to version 0.26.03

In general each girl will have the following scenes:

- 1 booty call scene through the invite over action using the phone

- 4 physical contact scenes (HJ, BJ, quickie, Sex) from the social interaction menu
- the sex scene consists of three phases where each can be generous or selfish
- with fetish unlocked you can change the whole scene for Steph, Maggie, Denise and Nikki
- with all the polymorphism levels unlocked you can change the last phase of a scene with a special one (F/F, futa or monster cock)
- there are two sex scenes for Stephanie, since she's the only character as for now that can be interacted with both at home and at school
- Nikki's whole scene can either be done by a male or a female Billy

- 3 coearcian scenes (HJ, BJ, Sex) from negative social interaction
- for the sex scene you can choose between two endings.

- 3+ nympho scenes for all schoolgirls except Steph that randomly trigger upon entering the school hall (morning or day)
- some of them have additional scenes containing other girls that are nymphos aswell (Sandra+Denise, Sam+Kelly+1/2 Mary)
- Nikki's scenes can be done as Billy or as Billy Jean
- Larson has nympho scenes, that randomly happen during "Meet with the principal" and scenes that can be choosen to play instead of working at school (the latter is basically one scene but it can involve different positions)
- the nympho scenes for Steph and Maggie can randomly happen at home
- for Steph that's TV, cleaning, learning and 2 resting scenes (not sleeping)
- for Maggie those 4 randomly happen in a progressive way while you're in the kitchen (a.k.a. MOVIE TIME DOOM)
- additionally Maggie has 5 or 6 scenes that can happen during wednesday and friday night (not talking about the Sophie scenes). In 3 or 4 of them Billy is just watching, in 2 Billy can join in (drunk texting, shower and the nurse from Globex)

- 3+ progressing obsessive scenes for each girl randomly triggered during sleep.
- the additional scenes depend on Maggie's status (obsessive, nympho, none of those, fetish unlocked, Billy's attraction towards Meggie, joyride active). So there are some scenes, that can only happen BEFORE you unlock Mind Control and the corresponding flaw.
- to get Nikki's additional scene, Steph has to be obsessive, to get Allie's additional scene, Steph has to be nympho
- Maggie and Steph only have 3 obsessive scenes during night. Maggie has an additional scene, while Billy is cleaning

- 1 sexbot scene for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class
- sexbot scene for Larson at "Meeting with the principal"
- no sexbot scene for Maggie

- 3+ corruption scenes for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class. The scene depends on the corruption stat.
- there are additianal scenes for more than one girl involved (Denise+Kelly, Denise+Sandra)
- it seems like the corruption scenes don't happen when the girl is a sexbot. Can anyone confirm?
- Larson's scenes triggered by "Meeting with the principal"
- No corruption scene for Maggie.

- 3 to 5 MC programming scenes for each girl. The "personal assistant" reprogramming unlocks all of them at once.
- 3 of those scenes are accessed by the large favors (shopping, workout, library)
- note that each girl will only accept two of those. To get the third you need to change their personality
- 1 joyride scene (requires the girl to to have a car)
- 1 "teach me" scene (can also be achieved by the Mind Control command)
- those are often the same as one of the large favor scenes. E.g. Maggie teaches you fitness during a workout.
- 1 scene from hiring them as tutor (same as library favor)

- 3 (4) MC command scenes (lapdance, BJ, Bend over (+ "teach me" with reprogramming -> same as large favor))
- Maggie+Steph scene, if control is high enoughe for both and both of them are present (bend over command)

- Mischief actions require a bad alignment and can be accesed at different branches of the school hall. At the moment there is only panty raid at the gym and a Sandra scene at the liberal arts wing.

- Minor scenes for critical success at class for the corresponding girl. (Unimplemented for most girls)

Other characters, specials and storyline.
- Maggie's shower scene (triggered at afternoon)
- Steph's shower scene (triggered at morning)
- Steph's TV scene (always when you watch TV at night except for mondays and thursdays, can be expanded depending on Steph's stats)
- Girl criminal during night patrol
- Spoiled brat during critical success at security job
- Teacher after critical success at teacher's aid job (BJ or Sex, depending on her control and requires MC unlocked)
- Billy Jean scene during janitor job
- No clue about other jobs
- The cheerleaders (requires good alignment)
- Kelly's investigation (requires good alignment and a score of 30+ at crimefighting)
- Maggie and Sophie during wednesday and saturday night (Different scenes depending on alignment, Sophie's stats and whether Maggie is obsessive or not)

- NCHDL related (I'm lazy here)
- Repeatable and progressing sessions with Billy, Danny, Freddie and Steph during Monday afternoon and TV session at night.
- Derek+Sandra during his recruitment
- Scenes during missions
- Tamara (shopping during lunchbreak, kiss + BJ in the school hall, being tutored by her)

NOTE:
Use this as a scene guideline, however this list is not complete. The phone interface to watch scenes again is buggy and doesn't allow to watch every single scene. I think Baal already mentioned he doesn't like it and maybe there will be an overhaul for this at some point. Not all schoolgirls are fully implemented (duh), so Mary misses some scenes and there are no scenes for Chelsea or Terry. By the definition I used in this list, Tamara doesn't count as a schoolgirl and neither does Danni. So basically to get scenes that require social interactions you need to be able to interact with them. This is not true for Danni, Tamara, Chelsea, Terry, and some other named characters like the women working at globex, initiative, etc. etc

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Posted a scene guide at the discussion thread. Here is a copy: This refers to version 0.26.03

In general each girl will have the following scenes:

- 1 booty call scene through the invite over action using the phone

- 4 physical contact scenes (HJ, BJ, quickie, Sex) from the social interaction menu
- the sex scene consists of three phases where each can be generous or selfish
- with fetish unlocked you can change the whole scene for Steph, Maggie, Denise and Nikki
- with all the polymorphism levels unlocked you can change the last phase of a scene with a special one (F/F, futa or monster cock)
- there are two sex scenes for Stephanie, since she's the only character as for now that can be interacted with both at home and at school
- Nikki's whole scene can either be done by a male or a female Billy

- 3 coearcian scenes (HJ, BJ, Sex) from negative social interaction
- for the sex scene you can choose between two endings.

- 3+ nympho scenes for all schoolgirls except Steph that randomly trigger upon entering the school hall (morning or day)
- some of them have additional scenes containing other girls that are nymphos aswell (Sandra+Denise, Sam+Kelly+1/2 Mary)
- Nikki's scenes can be done as Billy or as Billy Jean
- Larson has nympho scenes, that randomly happen during "Meet with the principal" and scenes that can be choosen to play instead of working at school (the latter is basically one scene but it can involve different positions)
- the nympho scenes for Steph and Maggie can randomly happen at home
- for Steph that's TV, cleaning, learning and 2 resting scenes (not sleeping)
- for Maggie those 4 randomly happen in a progressive way while you're in the kitchen (a.k.a. MOVIE TIME DOOM)
- additionally Maggie has 5 or 6 scenes that can happen during wednesday and friday night (not talking about the Sophie scenes). In 3 or 4 of them Billy is just watching, in 2 Billy can join in (drunk texting, shower and the nurse from Globex)

- 3+ progressing obsessive scenes for each girl randomly triggered during sleep.
- the additional scenes depend on Maggie's status (obsessive, nympho, none of those, fetish unlocked, Billy's attraction towards Meggie, joyride active). So there are some scenes, that can only happen BEFORE you unlock Mind Control and the corresponding flaw.
- to get Nikki's additional scene, Steph has to be obsessive, to get Allie's additional scene, Steph has to be nympho
- Maggie and Steph only have 3 obsessive scenes during night. Maggie has an additional scene, while Billy is cleaning

- 1 sexbot scene for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class
- sexbot scene for Larson at "Meeting with the principal"
- no sexbot scene for Maggie

- 3+ corruption scenes for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class. The scene depends on the corruption stat.
- there are additianal scenes for more than one girl involved (Denise+Kelly, Denise+Sandra)
- it seems like the corruption scenes don't happen when the girl is a sexbot. Can anyone confirm?
- Larson's scenes triggered by "Meeting with the principal"
- No corruption scene for Maggie.

- 3 to 5 MC programming scenes for each girl. The "personal assistant" reprogramming unlocks all of them at once.
- 3 of those scenes are accessed by the large favors (shopping, workout, library)
- note that each girl will only accept two of those. To get the third you need to change their personality
- 1 joyride scene (requires the girl to to have a car)
- 1 "teach me" scene (can also be achieved by the Mind Control command)
- those are often the same as one of the large favor scenes. E.g. Maggie teaches you fitness during a workout.
- 1 scene from hiring them as tutor (same as library favor)

- 3 (4) MC command scenes (lapdance, BJ, Bend over (+ "teach me" with reprogramming -> same as large favor))
- Maggie+Steph scene, if control is high enoughe for both and both of them are present (bend over command)

- Mischief actions require a bad alignment and can be accesed at different branches of the school hall. At the moment there is only panty raid at the gym and a Sandra scene at the liberal arts wing.

- Minor scenes for critical success at class for the corresponding girl. (Unimplemented for most girls)

Other characters, specials and storyline.
- Maggie's shower scene (triggered at afternoon)
- Steph's shower scene (triggered at morning)
- Steph's TV scene (always when you watch TV at night except for mondays and thursdays, can be expanded depending on Steph's stats)
- Girl criminal during night patrol
- Spoiled brat during critical success at security job
- Teacher after critical success at teacher's aid job (BJ or Sex, depending on her control and requires MC unlocked)
- Billy Jean scene during janitor job
- No clue about other jobs
- The cheerleaders (requires good alignment)
- Kelly's investigation (requires good alignment and a score of 30+ at crimefighting)
- Maggie and Sophie during wednesday and saturday night (Different scenes depending on alignment, Sophie's stats and whether Maggie is obsessive or not)

- NCHDL related (I'm lazy here)
- Repeatable and progressing sessions with Billy, Danny, Freddie and Steph during Monday afternoon and TV session at night.
- Derek+Sandra during his recruitment
- Scenes during missions
- Tamara (shopping during lunchbreak, kiss + BJ in the school hall, being tutored by her)

NOTE:
Use this as a scene guideline, however this list is not complete. The phone interface to watch scenes again is buggy and doesn't allow to watch every single scene. I think Baal already mentioned he doesn't like it and maybe there will be an overhaul for this at some point. Not all schoolgirls are fully implemented (duh), so Mary misses some scenes and there are no scenes for Chelsea or Terry. By the definition I used in this list, Tamara doesn't count as a schoolgirl and neither does Danni. So basically to get scenes that require social interactions you need to be able to interact with them. This is not true for Danni, Tamara, Chelsea, Terry, and some other named characters like the women working at globex, initiative, etc. etc
Karma is coming. how to avoid her?

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I just started the game and there is not a sister. Just a mom.

EDIT: Restarted with the sister active. Now I feel bad for Freddy

solidus2010

Mar 7, 2018
hey eevryone having problem getting the psychosism power and i believe i have
Natural physical
and Natural social at 3

Vintage

Jul 10, 2018
Following this walkthrough, I'm hitting a wall, when getting the Teacher's Aid Job: in the Logistics Screen it says, that you need at least lvl 6 in reasoning AND mental attribute (instead, of what I guess, 3?). That would mean, this part of the walkthrough could not be followed as training the attributes is like the worst grind in this game.
Can anyone confirm that or do I miss something crucial in the logistic divisons?

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Following this walkthrough, I'm hitting a wall, when getting the Teacher's Aid Job: in the Logistics Screen it says, that you need at least lvl 6 in reasoning AND mental attribute (instead, of what I guess, 3?). That would mean, this part of the walkthrough could not be followed as training the attributes is like the worst grind in this game.
Can anyone confirm that or do I miss something crucial in the logistic divisons?
Nope, the logistic screen says, you need a combined level of 6 for the two attributes. So reasoning level3 and natural mental level3 will suffice.

By the way, having someone train you is usually more efficient than going to class.

huletroll

Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys! I have a problem with getting Tamara to join me. I have been tutoring her, and her favour, lust and love are all 100, but i still cant do more with her. Where can i find her outside the tutoring room?
I have not recruited anyone else since ive read that she needs to be recruited first, is that correct or am i misunderstanding something?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Having trouble getting sandra and denise three way scene a little help
You have to finish the previous nympho scenes for Sandra first and have Denise Nympho aswell.

Hey guys! I have a problem with getting Tamara to join me. I have been tutoring her, and her favour, lust and love are all 100, but i still cant do more with her. Where can i find her outside the tutoring room?
I have not recruited anyone else since ive read that she needs to be recruited first, is that correct or am i misunderstanding something?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated
Have Freddy follow her at least once (Choose to go to the library with Freddy on mondays until you get the options to have Freddie distracted by Maggie or Stephanie, or neither of those). Afterwards tutor Tamara on mondays until she asks you to go out with her after school. The next day at school she should join you.
- You will never find her anywhere, besides random encounters at the school hall or lunch AFTER you recruited her.
- Whether you join up Derek or Tamara first shouldn't matter.

how do i level up powers? i can't do anything other than medical treatment in Globex??
Choose the icon next to the medical treatment one. To browse though the various powers, click the bent edge of paper on the bottom right. To unlock powers you need money. Also each new type of power requires another resistance level. You get those from the initiative in exchange for initiative influence. So upgrading a power to level 2 or 3 doesn't requite aditional resistance, but unlocking level 1 of any power does.

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
You have to finish the previous nympho scenes for Sandra first and have Denise Nympho aswell.

Have Freddy follow her at least once (Choose to go to the library with Freddy on mondays until you get the options to have Freddie distracted by Maggie or Stephanie, or neither of those). Afterwards tutor Tamara on mondays until she asks you to go out with her after school. The next day at school she should join you.
- You will never find her anywhere, besides random encounters at the school hall or lunch AFTER you recruited her.
- Whether you join up Derek or Tamara first shouldn't matter.

Choose the icon next to the medical treatment one. To browse though the various powers, click the bent edge of paper on the bottom right. To unlock powers you need money. Also each new type of power requires another resistance level. You get those from the initiative in exchange for initiative influence. So upgrading a power to level 2 or 3 doesn't requite aditional resistance, but unlocking level 1 of any power does.
I got a another question how do you get the sexbot scene for denise

kht028

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for thewallthrough, it helps a lot !
Can u tell me how can i make a permanent link plz ? I got no option available after pressing temporary link

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote