Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Turned the entire school nympho to unlock the extra cutscenes, but the only 'random' events I ever get are unrelated (sis in the bathroom and Tamara in the hallway, neither of them nympho). Any idea what could be missing? Do I need a certain number of style points for this to work?

(I'm also playing with the radioactive mod, so if there are no gameplay-related reasons for those not to show up I'll try the mod thread instead)

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
A very complex game... many possibilities which I liked a lot. I guess the UI needs to be updated... it will be a fantastic upgrade to the game...

xxxthrowawayxxx

Dec 15, 2018
Can you actually somehow get Denise's phone number? For every other character I could get it by using the Small Favor option, but for her, that option does not pop up, I can only ask a personal question or go somewhere private.

Actually I'm pretty sure my file is bugged. I even received a new picture from her on my phone, but I still can't see her. So is there a way to enable her with console or something?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I followed Tamara so many times she's now constantly cold toward me, so I can't get her signature. I'd rather not use a Larson favor if it's avoidable. How do I get back on track with Tamara?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I followed Tamara so many times she's now constantly cold toward me, so I can't get her signature. I'd rather not use a Larson favor if it's avoidable. How do I get back on track with Tamara?
That's why you need to save before you start having Freddy follow her. Once you get to that point she's gone for good barring console cheats. I added a section to the walkthrough that explains how to get both Tamara and Derek. You can mess it up for both of them and lose them so always save before you start working on them just in case.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
How do you trigger the Jealousy scenes with Mom and Sis? I have mind control, so when I clean with Mom present I automatically order her to do it instead. Is that blocking me?

Calpravus

Jul 14, 2018
How do you trigger the Jealousy scenes with Mom and Sis? I have mind control, so when I clean with Mom present I automatically order her to do it instead. Is that blocking me?
This stumped me also. Took me a while to figure it out. You have to click on Mom/Sis and turn Brainwipe to OFF. Then you can clean without Mom being ordered to do it. Be aware the jealousy scenes take up a whole "block" of time (afternoon, evening, ect).

Reactions: Revan84

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
This stumped me also. Took me a while to figure it out. You have to click on Mom/Sis and turn Brainwipe to OFF. Then you can clean without Mom being ordered to do it. Be aware the jealousy scenes take up a whole "block" of time (afternoon, evening, ect).
Well, that worked but now I'm just getting the same scene over and over.

Calpravus

Jul 14, 2018
Well, that worked but now I'm just getting the same scene over and over.
I think the 2nd jealously scene is when you watch TV with mom Sunday night. The 3rd is when coming home from school, random of course. There's a full list of the scenes at the wiki on Maggie's (mom's) page. Which I just checked and they haven't updated in a while, only 2 scenes listed. :cry:

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Yeah, the wiki hasn't been updated in a long time. It's barebones with the Mischief actions as well.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
How do you get the Freddy and Mom workout scene I always get the mind control masturbation scene?

Prossi

May 8, 2018
i made a mistake and couldnt get corruption from freddy and mom. i got all corruptions with personal questions, coffee and cleaning. but im not getting corruptions anymore and im stuck. is there a way to get corruptions again?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Walkthrough says pick personality perk in the beginning ..There is no personality perk ..

"Perks: Sister, Well Endowed, Personality
The stat boosting starting perks are no different than just going to class several times to raise your stats. The Sister and Well Endowed perks by contrast are not reproduceable later in the game so unless you don't want those for some reason you should always take those 2. Personality is a good choice for 3rd pick because you get extra favor when socializing at lunch."

I only have Sister, Well Endowed, Working Mom, Nerd, keen eye, Natural Intelect ..

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Walkthrough says pick personality perk in the beginning ..There is no personality perk ..

"Perks: Sister, Well Endowed, Personality
The stat boosting starting perks are no different than just going to class several times to raise your stats. The Sister and Well Endowed perks by contrast are not reproduceable later in the game so unless you don't want those for some reason you should always take those 2. Personality is a good choice for 3rd pick because you get extra favor when socializing at lunch."

I only have Sister, Well Endowed, Working Mom, Nerd, keen eye, Natural Intelect ..
By changing the order of Social and Mental Traits, Personality (Charming Boy) has to be taken as one of your 2 Social Perks instead of a Mental Perk. So it should really read Perks: Personality (Charming Boy), Sister, Well Endowed.

Reactions: pspbro

Gravazook

Oct 28, 2017
Hello , sorry for the dumb question , but i looked around and didn't find anything about "how to get globex influence"
In the walktrought, it say buy enhanced sense one and 2 but it cost globex influence and i get 0
Also i can hardly get global influence by gossip with my sister and mother and somehow it fall to 3 or 0 at a moment
This game is so complicated, a little help would be nice

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote