Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
First line under Next goal (Teacher's Aid job) is "- go to Research class til you raise it to 3 if it's not there yet"

... there is no such class. Please use the actual names the game does. Track, Basketball, Swimming, Yearbook, Debate, Art, Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
"use your charm to get global influence from Mom and Sis whenever you can"
"siphon money/global influence from Mom/Sis"

HOW? The walkthrough is pretty good, but there are multiple cases like this where you could select almost anything in the entire interaction setup (although some are obliviously wrong) and you say what to do but not how to do it. I can't speak for others, but the shear number of options available for interaction means it is not at all obvious what will give the desired results and I need to know how to get it or I fall off the walkthrough because I guessed wrong and don't have the needed numbers to follow it.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
"use your charm to get global influence from Mom and Sis whenever you can"
"siphon money/global influence from Mom/Sis"

HOW? The walkthrough is pretty good, but there are multiple cases like this where you could select almost anything in the entire interaction setup (although some are obliviously wrong) and you say what to do but not how to do it. I can't speak for others, but the shear number of options available for interaction means it is not at all obvious what will give the desired results and I need to know how to get it or I fall off the walkthrough because I guessed wrong and don't have the needed numbers to follow it.
There's only one interaction that gives you global influence and that's the gossip one. It requires 60 favor to succeed.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Anybody knows how to get Denise's fetish? Done all favour questions and now nothing new appears.

Gantz

Apr 27, 2017
How do you get Tamara to join the NCHDL? I've tutored her til her Love/Lust/Favour are all at 100, but nothing happens. I haven't followed her either.

Reactions: hiwarren1

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi. 2 questions:
1) How can cheerleader lunch be unlocked?
2) Mom's monday post training masturbation command: while this accelerates freddie's corruption, it also prevents mom+freddies storyline later (freddie is not caught red handed because she's under hypnosis). How can the command be reverted? At worst: is there a console variable that I can tweak?
Thanks

tttt00006

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to continue playing after December, 28?
I fear of grind 4 ingame mounts again, for nothing.
Is it mandatory to make some quest before? Like "New Hero Blues" with Logistics Division, which i can't find at all.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry for noob question.. but just started playing and is there a log or way to scroll back chat? Cat jumped up and I missed some text.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Anybody knows how to get Denise's fetish? Done all favour questions and now nothing new appears.
She likes it hard, try the forced sex options.
How do you get Tamara to join the NCHDL? I've tutored her til her Love/Lust/Favour are all at 100, but nothing happens. I haven't followed her either.
Have you dated her on Monday?
Hi. 2 questions:
1) How can cheerleader lunch be unlocked?
2) Mom's monday post training masturbation command: while this accelerates freddie's corruption, it also prevents mom+freddies storyline later (freddie is not caught red handed because she's under hypnosis). How can the command be reverted? At worst: is there a console variable that I can tweak?
Thanks
1) alignement =/>60
You have to catch a certain amount of thieves and or drug dealers (school job) (around 15 if I remember correctly). Reporting thieves will also work, you don't have to fight.
2) This storyline isn't finished yet but there will be multiple outcomes, you can't have all.
Is there a way to continue playing after December, 28?
I fear of grind 4 ingame mounts again, for nothing.
Is it mandatory to make some quest before? Like "New Hero Blues" with Logistics Division, which i can't find at all.
There is no time limit at the moment and order of quests have no consequences.
Sorry for noob question.. but just started playing and is there a log or way to scroll back chat? Cat jumped up and I missed some text.
Use the mouse wheel but be aware that rollback can have certain unwanted effects/bugs.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
This game is driving me crazy.... :FuckYea:
I have to take care of so many things..so many variables..:FeelsBadMan:
yeah but imo it is totally possible to do most of the stuff (I guess I missed a lot of the stuff with the "team" members) even without any cheats (I don´t count Get lucky^^)

but yeah it takes some time, my advice, do one person after another and don´t try to achieve everything at ones

supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
Anybody got a step by step walkthrough for just the fetishs? I've tried everything from personal questions(with high leadership/personality etc stats) to asking them all their interests/dating/discussion and the only one I've unlocked is the Mom and even that I don't know how.

Sep 27, 2018
yeah but imo it is totally possible to do most of the stuff (I guess I missed a lot of the stuff with the "team" members) even without any cheats (I don´t count Get lucky^^)

but yeah it takes some time, my advice, do one person after another and don´t try to achieve everything at ones
Yeah dude doing one by one will be easier and helpful ....but that's not my problem..
I m just irritated by taking care of so many skill points...

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. Most of the more interesting aspects of this game require Mind Control so this guide focuses on getting that as soon as possible and using it to maximum effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better. I've also updated the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections sigificantly to make them easier to follow.
You can't actually train at night with your sister. Actually you can't do anything at night other than watch TV with your sister.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote