Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
im stuck on denise and marys fetish coarse. answered all questions even invited them over but nothing pops up like mom and sophies did?
They also have a social action that you have to do to trigger it. For instance for Mom you have to go have coffee with her multiple times. For sis you have to go shopping with her. For Nikki you have to go jogging. I haven't done the fetish for Mary and Denise yet but try the social interactions until you get one that looks different from what that same interaction would be with another girl and then repeat that same interaction several times.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
im stuck on denise and marys fetish coarse. answered all questions even invited them over but nothing pops up like mom and sophies did?
Denise has the rape fetish.. The way you complete it after all the questions is to go to her class and select the 'forceful' options during the interactions.

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
What are the exact requirements to work at your school? My grades are 100, I have 100 logistics division influence, Larson talked to me about being able to work now but it still says I need permission from Logistics Division to perform work orders. I cannot seem to figure out what is keeping me from it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What are the exact requirements to work at your school? My grades are 100, I have 100 logistics division influence, Larson talked to me about being able to work now but it still says I need permission from Logistics Division to perform work orders. I cannot seem to figure out what is keeping me from it.
You have to go to the Logistics division and apply for a job. It's not in the school, and you can't walk or take the bus to it. You have to be driven there or fly to it. It's also only open during school hours so you have to skip school to go there and until you get Flight, Mom has to be home to be available to drive you.

Reactions: Revan84

rifkinraf

Apr 29, 2018
Hey hi! I've gone through and asked everyone who has an option to ask personal questions all the questions in both favor options, but their fetish in the cellphone still says unknown, and I'm not finding any new sex scenes. How do you actually unlock them after asking the questions?

Dragon62

Jul 25, 2018
It's the middle social option on the bottom. Requires 80 favor.
I'm following the walkthrough. When I get to the first Friday and try to get the sister to tutor me (I have 100 favor and enough charm), I select the Large Favor interaction and it just says "Nevermind" and then the option is no longer available. I'm missing something.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Posted a scene guide at the discussion thread. Here is a copy: This refers to version 0.26.03

In general each girl will have the following scenes:

- 1 booty call scene through the invite over action using the phone

- 4 physical contact scenes (HJ, BJ, quickie, Sex) from the social interaction menu
- the sex scene consists of three phases where each can be generous or selfish
- with fetish unlocked you can change the whole scene for Steph, Maggie, Denise and Nikki
- with all the polymorphism levels unlocked you can change the last phase of a scene with a special one (F/F, futa or monster cock)
- there are two sex scenes for Stephanie, since she's the only character as for now that can be interacted with both at home and at school
- Nikki's whole scene can either be done by a male or a female Billy

- 3 coearcian scenes (HJ, BJ, Sex) from negative social interaction
- for the sex scene you can choose between two endings.

- 3+ nympho scenes for all schoolgirls except Steph that randomly trigger upon entering the school hall (morning or day)
- some of them have additional scenes containing other girls that are nymphos aswell (Sandra+Denise, Sam+Kelly+1/2 Mary)
- Nikki's scenes can be done as Billy or as Billy Jean
- Larson has nympho scenes, that randomly happen during "Meet with the principal" and scenes that can be choosen to play instead of working at school (the latter is basically one scene but it can involve different positions)
- the nympho scenes for Steph and Maggie can randomly happen at home
- for Steph that's TV, cleaning, learning and 2 resting scenes (not sleeping)
- for Maggie those 4 randomly happen in a progressive way while you're in the kitchen (a.k.a. MOVIE TIME DOOM)
- additionally Maggie has 5 or 6 scenes that can happen during wednesday and friday night (not talking about the Sophie scenes). In 3 or 4 of them Billy is just watching, in 2 Billy can join in (drunk texting, shower and the nurse from Globex)

- 3+ progressing obsessive scenes for each girl randomly triggered during sleep.
- the additional scenes depend on Maggie's status (obsessive, nympho, none of those, fetish unlocked, Billy's attraction towards Meggie, joyride active). So there are some scenes, that can only happen BEFORE you unlock Mind Control and the corresponding flaw.
- to get Nikki's additional scene, Steph has to be obsessive, to get Allie's additional scene, Steph has to be nympho
- Maggie and Steph only have 3 obsessive scenes during night. Maggie has an additional scene, while Billy is cleaning

- 1 sexbot scene for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class
- sexbot scene for Larson at "Meeting with the principal"
- no sexbot scene for Maggie

- 3+ corruption scenes for each schoolgirl triggered while going to class. The scene depends on the corruption stat.
- there are additianal scenes for more than one girl involved (Denise+Kelly, Denise+Sandra)
- it seems like the corruption scenes don't happen when the girl is a sexbot. Can anyone confirm?
- Larson's scenes triggered by "Meeting with the principal"
- No corruption scene for Maggie.

- 3 to 5 MC programming scenes for each girl. The "personal assistant" reprogramming unlocks all of them at once.
- 3 of those scenes are accessed by the large favors (shopping, workout, library)
- note that each girl will only accept two of those. To get the third you need to change their personality
- 1 joyride scene (requires the girl to to have a car)
- 1 "teach me" scene (can also be achieved by the Mind Control command)
- those are often the same as one of the large favor scenes. E.g. Maggie teaches you fitness during a workout.
- 1 scene from hiring them as tutor (same as library favor)

- 3 (4) MC command scenes (lapdance, BJ, Bend over (+ "teach me" with reprogramming -> same as large favor))
- Maggie+Steph scene, if control is high enoughe for both and both of them are present (bend over command)

- Mischief actions require a bad alignment and can be accesed at different branches of the school hall. At the moment there is only panty raid at the gym and a Sandra scene at the liberal arts wing.

- Minor scenes for critical success at class for the corresponding girl. (Unimplemented for most girls)

Other characters, specials and storyline.
- Maggie's shower scene (triggered at afternoon)
- Steph's shower scene (triggered at morning)
- Steph's TV scene (always when you watch TV at night except for mondays and thursdays, can be expanded depending on Steph's stats)
- Girl criminal during night patrol
- Spoiled brat during critical success at security job
- Teacher after critical success at teacher's aid job (BJ or Sex, depending on her control and requires MC unlocked)
- Billy Jean scene during janitor job
- No clue about other jobs
- The cheerleaders (requires good alignment)
- Kelly's investigation (requires good alignment and a score of 30+ at crimefighting)
- Maggie and Sophie during wednesday and saturday night (Different scenes depending on alignment, Sophie's stats and whether Maggie is obsessive or not)

- NCHDL related (I'm lazy here)
- Repeatable and progressing sessions with Billy, Danny, Freddie and Steph during Monday afternoon and TV session at night.
- Derek+Sandra during his recruitment
- Scenes during missions
- Tamara (shopping during lunchbreak, kiss + BJ in the school hall, being tutored by her)

NOTE:
Use this as a scene guideline, however this list is not complete. The phone interface to watch scenes again is buggy and doesn't allow to watch every single scene. I think Baal already mentioned he doesn't like it and maybe there will be an overhaul for this at some point. Not all schoolgirls are fully implemented (duh), so Mary misses some scenes and there are no scenes for Chelsea or Terry. By the definition I used in this list, Tamara doesn't count as a schoolgirl and neither does Danni. So basically to get scenes that require social interactions you need to be able to interact with them. This is not true for Danni, Tamara, Chelsea, Terry, and some other named characters like the women working at globex, initiative, etc. etc
do you know how to get Billy Jean scene during janitor job?

Dragon62

Jul 25, 2018
I'm playing v0.26.03 on a Mac, with the cheats installed. At the end of the first week, in spite of following the walkthrough, my grades were only 90. Now, I've taken another week of classes and home study on Kobyashi Maru, but my grades are still stuck at 90. Any suggestions?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Hello good sir khaumak , i have a question and one of them about about teacher aid job. 1 have mind control lvl MAX and concentration lvl 7 and reason lvl 3 when i go to research vclass and have critical succes i find Allie want me became his lab buddy end therescan option "be friendly" show up and when persuasion passed still nothing happen and when i go to job institut seems that every job except thejanitor need lvl 6 or higher

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
How do you gain influence? I keep trying to do what the walkthrough says and am told I don't have enough. It's not a good walkthrough if it dosen't tell you HOW to do the thing it tells you to do. There is no "gain influence" button, so just saying "gain influence from..." is not useful. I try commands and I get nothing or even negative effects.

Jimmy_McSkittles

Mar 6, 2018
I can't seem to have sex with any of the girls. I have them all reprogrammed to sexbot/self control/ dress slutty they all have 100 lust but without favor you can't take them some place private. Am I missing something

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I can't seem to have sex with any of the girls. I have them all reprogrammed to sexbot/self control/ dress slutty they all have 100 lust but without favor you can't take them some place private. Am I missing something
...have you tried, I don't know...talking to them? You know, get favor?

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me what triggers Nikki's fetish scenes? I have it unlocked but havent seen any opportunity to trigger it so far? Same for Mary actually.

Found it eventually, for both just make em skip class (major favor) and have sex.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote