Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
full save please?
The game doesn't support sharing saves very well. There's no gallery and many interactions are dependent on what's happening in the game at the time. A full save is pretty boring in the end.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I heard the MC can turn woman into Bimbos if true. Awesome. However how do you get the MC to do that?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I heard the MC can turn woman into Bimbos if true. Awesome. However how do you get the MC to do that?
No physical transforms against others. It's more sluttification than bimboification. There are two stats that control how slutty a woman acts: Inhibition (whether she indulges) and Corruption (how far she's willing to go).

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Is it possible for Billy to like sister Sexually without the Flaw? I have Mind Control 2 and rewired her family ties. Her Love and Lust is topped out but Billy doesn't have the flaw so he likes her age group. While watching hing TV with Maggie she French kissed Billy.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is it possible for Billy to like sister Sexually without the Flaw? I have Mind Control 2 and rewired her family ties. Her Love and Lust is topped out but Billy doesn't have the flaw so he likes her age group. While watching hing TV with Maggie she French kissed Billy.
Billy won't like her like that without both flaws. He can become something of a victim if she's a nymphomaniac.

Reactions: Silentheart42
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote