T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
once again i have to start all over again on this game i cant even load my saves to play i keep getting this error

Code:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SFC_Bio'
Your save file has mod data in it. You'll need to update your mod to continue. This isn't the game's fault, this is just how RenPy works when new objects get created.

Reactions: Gaboris and DJsona

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
All,

Okay, not sure here. I downloaded the V0.32.01 update, the executable (Macintosh) is tiny, and the elements are in directory outside. The application does not run. No explaination how to "update" a V0.31.03" version to the update. Any help here?

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
she supposedly got poly scenes, but I have no idea how to unlock them as with the mischief actions with ms jackson. wish there was an updated guide or something
Dang, was hoping she got alot more scenes. Hottest mature babe in the game.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Put simply, you have three options: extract and edit the game files so you no longer need to pass a power check; open the Ren'Py console and edit the variables so you pass the checks; or just give up and either no longer use that power, or start a new game.
I've attached a modified combat_player.rpy (7zip). Copy it to the game/combat folder after you unrenpy it. As @MisterAnon04 said, this should only work for the current version of the game. You can use a diff tool to see what was changed if interested.

Editing variables via the console might be easier - the current code tests that only ONE of the following variables is true:
powerTg2 (Gender Quick Shift)
powerTm2 (Advanced Cognition)
powerTs2 (Advanced Bone Structure)
powerTp2 (Advanced Musculature)

So set the one you like best to True, then all others to False.

As a disclaimer, this is just by reading the game code. I suspect other areas of the game may be protected, so cheat with moderation... or use an updated mod.

-T-

Reactions: Saligia

batanegra

May 8, 2017
2 question, first, anyone has a v31 full save file? since v29 i lost everything
second, what variables i CAN cheat and DON'T break the game?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
2 question, first, anyone has a v31 full save file? since v29 i lost everything
second, what variables i CAN cheat and DON'T break the game?
You can cheat most of them really. Any stat for yourself kept below one hundred or so won't break anything (though I can't begin to imagine why you'd need that much). I made a list of all the stats that are much worth changing here, . Really you could just use one of the mods instead though. They accomplish about as much and have a pretty easy UI to deal with. Generally installation is just unzipping the mod into the folder. As for a full save... I'm not sure what that would mean in this game. Cheats or mods can get you any character to the stats you want in a minute or two, but the story, in so much as it exists, can be progressed in more than one way and I assume you'd want your own path on that.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
As much as I like this game, there is just to much grind and after seeing the roadmap, I don't see anyway that these favors, reputations, for the different factions, improving. Is there any plans to add better ranks so we get this done faster in the next few updates ?

pbam

May 22, 2018
As much as I like this game, there is just to much grind and after seeing the roadmap, I don't see anyway that these favors, reputations, for the different factions, improving. Is there any plans to add better ranks so we get this done faster in the next few updates ?
it'll probably be done around the same time star citizen comes out /jk but seriously though judging by the pace of the roadmap were a good few years off unless he hires additional staff considering he seems to want to alternate working between two games which is fine in itself and I respect his reasons for doing it but I fear the game is getting feature bloated with another location and new character additions, some of the core mechanics are still pretty barebones and some of the other original chars have either little or no content at all.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Game is great so far. It seems all the mods are not current to this new release, unless someone else has some current mods for this. Would like to have the roll back feature and some of the other mods would be cool to see included into future releases/ updates.

Feb 10, 2019
sorry but i have a foolish question how can i unlock more powers only school and coffee shop is available in the map plzz help me and thanks in advance

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The introduction of the new reputation factions is a good way to reduce the grind, so having high alignment values helps at the beginning. Right now we need more (easy) and earlier ways to get positive alignment (Sophie and janitor job are very grindy/special). Also critical study success and corresponding chances to interact with Allie/Samantha need to go way up, some additional skill checks on this matter should even be removed. Watching the neighborhood is not as useful as it should be at the time when it's introduced because with even medium stats your chance to fail is pretty high and you always miss the next morning. Should be more rewarding or at least less punishing.
Played the game without mods when v0.30 came out and it took me 3 years to get all powers. I didn't use the fastest ways (flight+mindcontrol) but still it shouldn't take that long considering certain story dialog. Open up new Initiative jobs would probably help on that regard but doesn't seem to be in the focus right now.
Playing with mods the grind shouldn't be a problem but even without mods the game for me is great fun already.

At first wasn't a fan of sister's looks and I'm not that much into incest but something about Steph is driving me crazy and I can't have enough of her so the jealousy scenes are fucking awesome. Glad the patrons came up with that.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes