Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This is a question about a MOD but not any specific one... I know i can read PLEASE - Post questions about those Mods - on their own pages - NOT - Here!!! ;)

Are there any mods that still work without killing/stopping events from happening. I notice when i try mods it knocks down the Game name to a later version. Not sure if that will effect game play?
General rule of thumb for SuperPowered mods: they only work with a specific version of the game, any other use can cause errors, bugs and crashes. When a new version of the game is released, you need to wait until your chosen mods are updated before moving to that version. Check the mod threads for updates.

Reactions: T.Geiger

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
add futa tag
female pro
multi pro
these seems to be in the game as the main pro can change/trans him self
Added transformation and futa but iirc, female protag, multi protag and futa protag don't apply since only billy is the protagonist of this story and adding those protag would mean there are different characters (different body, not same person) that are the protagonist of the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Added transformation and futa but iirc, female protag, multi protag and futa protag don't apply since only billy is the protagonist of this story and adding those protag would mean there are different characters (different body, not same person) that are the protagonist of the game
Also, to further reiterate that the extra tags for protagonist (female/futa etc) the shape shifting isn't permanent. He automatically reverts back to his default state.

cypr

May 2, 2017
It wants me to install a PDF converter before downloading. No dice. Will wait for a a different one, or just pass
well then don't click on the fake advertisement download button. use an adblocker ffs

here is a magnet link, if you know how to use it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DJsona

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
Thanks for the update.

Help please. Do older versions (0.31) work, or we have to begin from cero? I use no mod, and as soon as I load a 0.31 save, I have some game messages (+ money got, -energy lost, etc etc) and when the messages finish, it brings me to the start page. Is it normal or I am the chosen one?
Thanks in advance!

pbam

May 22, 2018
what does the 30$ patron mean in the changelog? does that mean the new content isn't with the public release since I can't seem to get the supposed new scenes that were tagged as patron

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
what does the 30$ patron mean in the changelog? does that mean the new content isn't with the public release since I can't seem to get the supposed new scenes that were tagged as patron

people who are 30$$ patrons add stuff to the game and baal puts it into the game ... which is awesome f

and everyone gets to see it when it's in game

Reactions: Gaboris
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes