Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So is there a command to erase "Can't beat em, or join em... Now what?" progress? Or a least to start Tamara's path from begining?
I think I broke something by recruiting Derek and then working on Tamara, because I have already had the scene when she ask you out, but I didn't get the scene on the next day. And now the whole quest is broken.
Ok, everything resolved itslef with completion of the next quest given to me while I was working on Tamara. Don't know if it the same problem will be with other quests, but for some "Counter Intelligence" locked the progress. And on the next monday after completion I have a scene with freeing Freddy from spying and Tamara apologisng. Weird.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
So the version of the game I installed is 0.31.03 then I installed the get lucky mod version 0.29. Now I can't see any Terri content, is this just the price it costs to run the get lucky mod or is there a way for me to see everything in the O.31.03 version of the game and run the get lucky mod at the same time?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is this just the price it costs to run the get lucky mod or is there a way for me to see everything in the O.31.03 version of the game and run the get lucky mod at the same time?
You're running a mod version that's not made for the game version you're using it on...

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
So the version of the game I installed is 0.31.03 then I installed the get lucky mod version 0.29. Now I can't see any Terri content, is this just the price it costs to run the get lucky mod or is there a way for me to see everything in the O.31.03 version of the game and run the get lucky mod at the same time?
Get Lucky hasn't been updated in a while. If you want that mod use instead since it has Get Lucky included.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks so much Project night, I was looking for a more updated version of Get Lucky but I couldn't find one. I had no idea Radioactive had Get Lucky built in.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I’m following the walkthrough and it talks about my sister but I have never seen her once. I’m new to the game and is she gone or am I just missing her?

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Ok so I’m following the walkthrough and it talks about my sister but I have never seen her once. I’m new to the game and is she gone or am I just missing her?
You have to choose her as a perk in character creation. Or you can probably add her in with the console if you don’t want to restart.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
1549399462171.png

0.32.00 - will release in about 2 weeks.
  • Terri's unstable states

• Chelsea content block 1

<A month working on the new game. Goal: Get a working demo out.>

• Chelsea content block 2

• Terri's fetish content
  • Kenesis superpower
  • Mercurial Speed superpower
  • More work on neighborhood watch (if time permits)

<A month working on the new game. Goal: Add more gameplay options and skills>

• Chelsea content block 3

• Finish anything left on Chelsea
  • Do a happy dance that the school characters are finished
  • 2 new Rank 3 school jobs

<A month working on the new game. Goal: Have a fully developed character (other than the MC) with multiple archetypes to play with >

• Major School storyarch pt1
  • New Enemies (like the drug dealer or the bully)

• Major School storyarch pt2
  • Fame mechanic

Things to be added when time permits:
  • Skill: Finance
  • Skill: Boxing
  • New Location: Night City Community College
  • New Character: SuLynn
Now as always, Please keep in mind that this outline above is an estimation. It also doesn't account for all of the wonderful $30 Patron submissions. So as long as it's still of interest to the people that pay for it, you will also be getting the smaller interpersonal storylines, such as the Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy chain, and other mischief actions, and whatnot that everybody seems to be enjoying.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok how do I find out the fetish’s of each girl. I’m literally trying every option and the only ones I have found out are the ones detailed in the walkthrough. Also how do you use the console command cheat for fetishes I keep getting errors when I use it?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Ok how do I find out the fetish’s of each girl. I’m literally trying every option and the only ones I have found out are the ones detailed in the walkthrough. Also how do you use the console command cheat for fetishes I keep getting errors when I use it?

Not all girls have fetishes unlocked

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes