goodgirl

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 62948
Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-30
Updated: 2018-12-26
Censorship: No
Version: v0.31.03
Developer/Publisher: Night City Productions - -
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Downloads:
Win:
- -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Others:

Compiled with latest stable version of Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Console is enabled, in game press SHIFT-O.
Thanks to @Passion3D for links

Hi plss zippyshare or workupload for windows plss

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What's with the main-character's design?
I know 3d models can easily fall into uncanny valley, but it's a total dealbreaker on any kind of sex-scene when your main character looks like a meth addict.

Reactions: Dr. Strangelove

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
What's with the main-character's design?
I know 3d models can easily fall into uncanny valley, but it's a total dealbreaker on any kind of sex-scene when your main character looks like a meth addict.
it's MC development, future grow of MC ie. Hulk size

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Made a visual mod to modify contact pics in case someone is interested.
You can find it ; be sure to read OP.

Reactions: DrackDrap

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
that again the next 3 months for school? after that he will introduce ten more schoolgirls :ROFLMAO: it should have been called SuperSchoolkid

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
that again the next 3 months for school? after that he will introduce ten more schoolgirls :ROFLMAO: it should have been called SuperSchoolkid
Don't blame Baal, it is what the patrons want. You could always become a supporter and influence the votes.

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Started a new game as i have not played since 0.28, and sis does not show up except for day 1. I've played for abot 6-8 weeks, no sis. Is there a fix? Will a new game fix this? Or reinstall?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Started a new game as i have not played since 0.28, and sis does not show up except for day 1. I've played for abot 6-8 weeks, no sis. Is there a fix? Will a new game fix this? Or reinstall?
did u pick here in the perks ??????

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
oh no, this is not what I want to hear, haven't played the last few updates as been waiting for all off Mary and Terri content to be finished, then I was going play, with hope that after that there be interaction with female super heroes after Billy got stronger.

I was just looking in and figured next update be last one with people at school, and Baal expand out of school next.

Don't blame Baal, it is what the patrons want. You could always become a supporter and influence the votes.
yeah fair enough, if patrons voted for more people in school, then that is what he should do, does suck though, hopefully Baal will maybe mix it up and expand outside school as well.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes