ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Can you do stuff with Nikki as a guy, or do you absolutely have to change into a girl.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can you do stuff with Nikki as a guy, or do you absolutely have to change into a girl.
You could always choose to reprogram her mind... Y'know, if you're inclined to brainwash people.

Dudes, Im kina lost in here, that "PHOTOS" option in the cellphone where you could replay the scenes is no longer available?
Indeed, it's been gone for a wee while now.
It was causing a lot of problems for Bhaal during development iirc, and to save on further problems relating to it, it was decided that continuing it as part of the game was no longer needed.

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
Are there any coersion or low alignment brances for watch TV or shower scenes? If there are what are the requirements for those?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Wow 2.48 GB ... this game has developed a lot since I last played. Last build I played was 0.23.00 ... is there a more compressed form of this version out there anywhere ? Unfortunately my download capacity is limited. :(

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think i still played 0.22 version but how many girls have been added since then at the school?? do most girls have actions now also when using your phone ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
does anyone have a save just upto v28 i lost my saves and dont want to start over again
You need to start over. v0.30 required a new game due to the updated combat engine as well as several back end changes. Documented for months ahead of time by the dev.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Wow 2.48 GB ... this game has developed a lot since I last played. Last build I played was 0.23.00 ... is there a more compressed form of this version out there anywhere ? Unfortunately my download capacity is limited. :(
In the OP. Where the download links are.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Are there any coersion or low alignment brances for watch TV or shower scenes? If there are what are the requirements for those?
You mean the mom/sis jealous scenes? No alignment triggers, just can't see you as family anymore (mental illness or mindcrafted). May need some corruption though, not sure.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes