Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Walkthrough,please! Or save for v0.30
In the game go to options and press: Help.
This will bring you to the wiki that explains the gameplay.

Download Full cheat mod if you are only interested in the sex as it will give you near compleet control over all charaters.

Effecent gameplay:
At charater creation pick social first(this will give you social 3) mental second(this will give you mental 2)
Use the buss to get to school and the 1 physical wont bother you.

Spend the first month talking to random npc and memorize there likes and dislike.
With 3 social you can easly farm favor.
Once you have 60 favor go into the second buttion on the top and look for a star called minor favor.
Ask for there phone number.
Once you have there phone you can just send a message's to farm favor, romance lust.
Make sure to first get favor to 80, then romance then lust to prevent loss of stats.
During the first month spend every schoolday getting tutored.
A single tutor session gives you 3 grade's.
You need 6 grade's not to lose grade's.
This shoud get you 100 grade at the end of the month which will give you 100 school reputation.
You can turn said reputation in at school for other reputation.
Once you have 60 favor with a npc(80 in larsons case) you can ask them to spread word of your deeds in the favor menu(second one of the top.)
This will give you more reputation to farm.
When you unlock your first job you should spend the next few months:
Monday: tutor derek, tutor tamara, Talk to freddy.
Freddy needs to follow tamara 2 times and you need to charm her pants off.
When the option: it is red hering comes up pick that.
Tuesday you spend both parts getting tutored to keep those grade's up.
Aslong you have 2 tutors a week you will be fine.
Spend the rest of the time working.
You want to save up money.
Once you saved up 100 inistaive influnce you shoud go to the inistative headqauters and buy resistance.
Then you should go to globex and buy a power then interest you.
Mind control is the best power as it will allow you to simply command people to make you money(you will have to collect it)
It is also the most expensive(for obvious reasons)
Gift of the gab is a good second power.
Flight is good to as it increases reputation gain via style(the tutorial shoud have explaint what style is)
Aswhile as increase energie gain and easier mobility.
The reason i dont recommand flight as your first power is because why usefull it doesnt offer you easier access to pussy.

At this point it is just rise and repeat.
Experiment with different powers.

Or just download full cheat mod and save yourself the grind.

BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
In the game go to options and press: Help.
This will bring you to the wiki that explains the gameplay.

Download Full cheat mod if you are only interested in the sex as it will give you near compleet control over all charaters.

Effecent gameplay:
At charater creation pick social first(this will give you social 3) mental second(this will give you mental 2)
Use the buss to get to school and the 1 physical wont bother you.

Spend the first month talking to random npc and memorize there likes and dislike.
With 3 social you can easly farm favor.
Once you have 60 favor go into the second buttion on the top and look for a star called minor favor.
Ask for there phone number.
Once you have there phone you can just send a message's to farm favor, romance lust.
Make sure to first get favor to 80, then romance then lust to prevent loss of stats.
During the first month spend every schoolday getting tutored.
A single tutor session gives you 3 grade's.
You need 6 grade's not to lose grade's.
This shoud get you 100 grade at the end of the month which will give you 100 school reputation.
You can turn said reputation in at school for other reputation.
Once you have 60 favor with a npc(80 in larsons case) you can ask them to spread word of your deeds in the favor menu(second one of the top.)
This will give you more reputation to farm.
When you unlock your first job you should spend the next few months:
Monday: tutor derek, tutor tamara, Talk to freddy.
Freddy needs to follow tamara 2 times and you need to charm her pants off.
When the option: it is red hering comes up pick that.
Tuesday you spend both parts getting tutored to keep those grade's up.
Aslong you have 2 tutors a week you will be fine.
Spend the rest of the time working.
You want to save up money.
Once you saved up 100 inistaive influnce you shoud go to the inistative headqauters and buy resistance.
Then you should go to globex and buy a power then interest you.
Mind control is the best power as it will allow you to simply command people to make you money(you will have to collect it)
It is also the most expensive(for obvious reasons)
Gift of the gab is a good second power.
Flight is good to as it increases reputation gain via style(the tutorial shoud have explaint what style is)
Aswhile as increase energie gain and easier mobility.
The reason i dont recommand flight as your first power is because why usefull it doesnt offer you easier access to pussy.

At this point it is just rise and repeat.
Experiment with different powers.

Or just download full cheat mod and save yourself the grind.
I'm using android,any full cheat mod for android?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
from walkhrough (link) to now PDF.
Why double all the information? The walkthrough thread here already created a text version of the exact same thing from the wiki which is also available as pdf there? I know it was meant as help but everything already exists

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So is there a list on how to get each exact scene or something? Ive had Sandra at max Love/Lust/Favor & 0 Inh 0 Cor for awhile now and nothing has happened.

Is there a general rule of thumb for scenes? like have X Y Z Stat and they will fire?

Also curious about how to get

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
So is there a list on how to get each exact scene or something? Ive had Sandra at max Love/Lust/Favor & 0 Inh 0 Cor for awhile now and nothing has happened.

Is there a general rule of thumb for scenes? like have X Y Z Stat and they will fire?

Also curious about how to get
corruption ?

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
To get that scene Sandra has to be in a Nymphomaniac state. Also Denise has to not be a Nympho or you get a different scene where she is there too instead of this one.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks Fasterfalcon.
Do i need Corruption for most scenes? I want scenes with billy, not random dudes in the bathroom ...

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
is there or will there be a Modded version of 0.30 available for download, I keep crashing when I try to use cheat mods myself

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I thought Baal was going to switch point assignment to normal sex, for some reason when you are generous the girls get corruption points and turns into sluts if you fuck them to much, but if you are selfish it just lower their inhibition

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes