Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
Hey seeing alot of people talking about how the mods wont work and I want to put it out there that the Simple Full Cheat mod still works on this version so you can skip the grind.

Reactions: DJsona
Sep 22, 2018
This game and games like it annoy the hell out of me. Way too much shit on screen. It makes me confused and overwhelmed. So, I tried to use the cheats and none of the hotkeys worked so that I could up the stats on girls. I give up and say PASS.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I have a problem in the new update do not send me messages on the cell phone I just appear demo combat with all the characters.i have new game save

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
what can i do for up corrubtion
You can have really nasty sex with them. There's also a power that increases corruption. The characters who have a fetish will also have their corruption significantly increased as you get them to reveal what it is.

zonavike

May 24, 2018
Really looking forward to starting this up again! I put this game on the back burner ever since he took away the replay option on the phone. I need to "relieve" myself every so often when playing these games, and really liked being able to do that with my favorite scenes :) I was going to start playing again once that mod for replays was created (Thank you sooooo much to whoever created that, I forget his screen name), but held off knowing the hard reset was coming in the 30 version. Please get that replay mod updated as soon as possible please! And thanks again for creating it.

This is a great game (bit of a grind) and I really enjoyed playing it! Thanks a ton!

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes