bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I have a very basic question, the answer for which I can't seem to find anywhere. I'm at Globex and wanting to increase my "enhanced senses". But none of the three options available there seem to do this (request medical treatment, review catalog, go home). What am I missing?
review catalog. scroll to enhance sense. done

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
So been fiddling with this for a bit and can't seem to figure it out - did they change how you view unlocked scenes? Option doesn't appear in the phone any more, or anywhere else that I can find. Using SFC too, if that changes it.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Why does the sister have to be butt ugly? Just couldn't handle it, had to uninstall.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
How to trigerr scene derek Sandra and MC, i already make the last chat and told Sandra to date with derek but nothing happen ??

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So been fiddling with this for a bit and can't seem to figure it out - did they change how you view unlocked scenes? Option doesn't appear in the phone any more, or anywhere else that I can find. Using SFC too, if that changes it.
Yeah I warned a while back that I wasn't going to support that function anymore as it was bcomeing too combersome to maintain, but someone else is creating a mod to do just that.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How to trigerr scene derek Sandra and MC, i already make the last chat and told Sandra to date with derek but nothing happen ??
After the weekend following Sandra agreeing to date Derek, you need to visit her in swimming class. I don't remember if it needs to happen morning or daytime, and if you skip the weekend using cheats, or mods, you'll bone yourself.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How to "target must be crazed" in order to use 'unzip' in combat????
You can use Waking dreams (psychosism rank1) to cause crazed if your opponent is dazed (willpower at 0). There may be other ways, I honestly don't remember. I haven't looked at the combat engine in a few months, since I'm focusing on it in 0.30.00.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes