Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How would i transfer my save file from .27 to.28. I've tried taking a save file from .27 save folder and add it ti the .28 save folder but it doen't show that file.
It should automatically see the saves. I wouldn't load any of them though, better to restart with each release you play.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
How would i transfer my save file from .27 to.28. I've tried taking a save file from .27 save folder and add it ti the .28 save folder but it doen't show that file.
It's saved on the renpy folder. so you must see the save ?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I would say that sounds pretty unexciting but then well endowed doesn't really do much either. I was hoping someone would tell me it's going to open up the mom's workplace or something.

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
I would say that sounds pretty unexciting but then well endowed doesn't really do much either. I was hoping someone would tell me it's going to open up the mom's workplace or something.
I believe Baal once talked about the perk making mom a stripper.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Does Well Endowed change dialogue? I'm the kind of person who would take it just for that.
Yes, it changes some scenes slightly. You can get it later too, but will miss out other powers for it (without mods) and the very first scene in the game will be different. (It's not that big of a difference though.)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You need the perk for Futa content as well....if you're so inclined to be a chick with a giant dick.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did not want to get into this game as it seem too complex, but was bored and tried a few hours and wonder is all sex scenes still pictures ?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
How to turn pages of the catalogue from globex for power. I am trying to upgrade my power enhanced sense. But there is only flight lvl 1 available and I can't back out.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How to turn pages of the catalogue from globex for power. I am trying to upgrade my power enhanced sense. But there is only flight lvl 1 available and I can't back out.
On the top right corner should be a red back button (turns red if you hover over it). Lower right corner (green) you can switch to the next page/power and a click on the left (yellow) brings you to the previous site. If not, something is wrong with your version.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
On the top right corner should be a red back button (turns red if you hover over it). Lower right corner (green) you can switch to the next page/power and a click on the left (yellow) brings you to the previous site. If not, something is wrong with your version.
Something is wrong with my version.
I can always see the red back button but can't click on it. And there is no green or yellow switch.

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
I have a very basic question, the answer for which I can't seem to find anywhere. I'm at Globex and wanting to increase my "enhanced senses". But none of the three options available there seem to do this (request medical treatment, review catalog, go home). What am I missing?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes