Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If it's not a mod, then you could have a corrupt copy. The error you posted says there is no "block" attribute. I have not added a block attribute to the game. So it's either an issue with a mod, or and issue with Ren'py. If it's an issue with Ren'py, then it may just be a bad download.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
is this game worth playing, im new, do I need cheats ?
yes it is.
warning , when the game start you cant do much and you have to grind even when you use cheats
(to be find in the o.p)
But after a while there is so much to discover and the game is so complex that you wont have enough
time and ypu will go to work (or school) as a zombie caused by sleep shortness….

i restarted the game several times to discover different story lines but it can be avoid using more save game slots

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
is this game worth playing, im new, do I need cheats ?
If you like games that give you options to create your own story, then this is for you. It's no VN but kind of a sandbox game where you can choose what powers you want to use and how or if you want to influence the people (meaning women) around you.
It is grindy (sometimes too much) but keep in mind it's far from finished and new gameplay/character additions will constantly improve on that. To reduce the grind you can use the well supported mods from this side or even cheats. (For me the mods are enough as I don't mind some grind and new scenes have more impact this way.)

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
How to make mom and Sis obsessive or Nympho without Suppress Family Ties?

Both can be achieved by insanity aura, it's random though. Nympho can also be done without the insanity aura, since it doesn't require the love stat at 20+. To get the lust up use a lust link. For the insanity aura you need psychochism unlocked. For a lust link you need SymPathetic Link unlocked.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
does anybody know how to get exclusive diner at school with the cheerleaders?
Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (2).png

So if it wasn't for your three identical posts, #5 would be the best choice. #5 is still good but #8 is better.
Pro tip: Check the other posts on the page #8 is on.
Edit: Search for cheerleaders, not cheerleader. Tried to be a smartass here, but fucked up my staged screenshot.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Or you cn cheat without the mods using the console
I know that shift plus 0 should open console but still did not find out how to enable console.

If i ever found out how to enable it i got myself a new quest , finding the spells , so i stick by Gl and cheats from

it does the trick for me

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I know that shift plus 0 should open console but still did not find out how to enable console.

If i ever found out how to enable it i got myself a new quest , finding the spells , so i stick by Gl and cheats from

it does the trick for me
It's shift + o, not shift + 0. We're talking about the letter. I've seen there are posts about how to enable the console and whatnot but it works fine for me without doing anything of that sort.
The major "spells" can be found in the OP.

Edit: Inbefore anyone gets stuck in the console: The command to close it is exit.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes