czertik

Apr 25, 2018
The flaw for Poly-morphism is 'Gender-Bender' Which is to say, Billy doesn't make distinctions between what gender he's attracted to anymore...so it is a little homo. Not gonna lie. But it's not like Billy has always been a girl and know's how they think. So I tried to write that scene from the perspective of Billy, having sex with two girls...two girls with all the wrong plumbing . It's not easy writing "Semi-Gay"content as a straight guy, and I, by no means consider myself a good writer :/
that flaw for polymorphism make totaly sense, but that how i just feel. after all, billy is originaly male char and he got ability to transfor to female as bonus later.
and when thought abou it, it will be realy interesing if we have female char from begining and she got ability to transform to male and scenes with her, and mine feeling about it.
call me conservative , but for me, male is male as long he have his stick, dont matter about other features, to some degree. and i was never fan of stip clubs in thailand where you have a lot of dick girls. or movies about them.
and please continue to evolve billy jane handling of males after he got more experinces, so some scenes simply got replaced with better seducing metod.
and it should lead to very interesing situations in which male will speel with billy jane and woke up next to billy :)
scene from ace ventura and discovering that thier female boss is actuly male boss comes to mind.
and with girl tranformation comes another thing, virginity and we all know difference in losing it for male and female.
is male no-longer virgin billy when transformed to billy jane actualy virgin becase never dicked before ?
and since we know that billy is at start of game virgin, we dont have extra scene for losing of it (added in future for different girls?).
i realy love your game because there are different mechanicks/situations for each girl, instead of games in which mechanicks/situatiosn are allways same, only pictures changes.
realy cant wait for version after adding of more girls is done, and it is work only on other content like jobs/superhero, personaly i will love if work was shifted from more girls to content, but on same note i know from coding perspective it is better to finish all girls and then focus on adding more content.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

Hey peoples,
I'm doing the finishing touches on the final test build now. I meant to get this out a few days ago, but I wasn't feeling too hot, and ended up sleeping it off instead.

That being said, I'm gonna be releasing the new test build soon(sometime today), and I'll be releasing the new patreon build in a day or so after, once I get a report of any bugs.

Outside of that, I'm gonna be taking something of a light week. I need a small vacation, as I haven't taken one this year, not counting when I was sick back in March, and when I moved back in January, which aren't really vacations. I'll be watching for bug reports, and what not, but I won't be streaming this week.

I feel comfortable doing this as most of next month, I'll be working mostly on Samantha render remakes, which requires little in the way of writing or coding.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I can't wait to see the new test build.

It's going to be interesting to see the Samantha render remakes, but honestly I don't mind the current versions.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
The flaw for Poly-morphism is 'Gender-Bender' Which is to say, Billy doesn't make distinctions between what gender he's attracted to anymore...so it is a little homo. Not gonna lie. But it's not like Billy has always been a girl and know's how they think. So I tried to write that scene from the perspective of Billy, having sex with two girls...two girls with all the wrong plumbing . It's not easy writing "Semi-Gay"content as a straight guy, and I, by no means consider myself a good writer :/
I can see how that would be a little awkward. Or more than a little. I won't be exploring it but thanks for the content nonetheless.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone have the test build? Or just a picture of the new Samantha render?
I think the new samantha renders are part of next month's update. The final build will probably come out today for patreons and I imagine will be posted her late today or early tomorrow.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Some of Samantha's scenes are getting re-rendered. She's not getting remodeled or anything, and yeah, that's next month.

As a side note, I DMC any test builds that get posted here. Test builds do more harm than good being released publicly, since they usually have mountains of bugs.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
does anyone have a changelog for 25.00?
superpowered-update.png

What's in the build?
  • Mary Basic Poses
  • Mary Basic Interactions
  • Mary Contact Interactions
  • Mary Negative Interactions
  • Mary Poly Content
  • Mary Invite over Action
What's not in the build?
Mary Corruption Scene (planned for 0.26.00)

Mary Unstable State Scenes (planned for 0.27.00)

Mary Fetish Content (planned for 0.27.00)

That's it?
Well there are 358 new images introduced with this build, so yeah...that's a lot of rendering. Don't judge me! You aren't my dad! Are you? ....Daddy?

What's in the build?
  • Mary Basic Poses
  • Mary Poly Content
What's not in the build?

That's it?
Well there are 358 new images introduced with this build, so yeah...that's a lot of rendering. Don't judge me! You aren't my dad! Are you? ....Daddy?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 106453

What's in the build?
  • Mary Basic Poses
  • Mary Poly Content
What's not in the build?

That's it?

What's in the build?
  • Mary Basic Poses
  • Mary Poly Content
What's not in the build?

That's it?
so where's the game?

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
It'll get released after Baal is done fixing the mountain of bugs that inevitably crop up every time he releases a new version.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes