Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You don't need to follow her at all to enable good ending of this quest (she joins your school defence club). Only need to give her lessons till you get to 40 or something trust. Lots of clicking as usual. You can flirt with her then (personality check) and eventually she will bring you to the strange car herself. After that she will give you multiple blowjobs in school corridor and let you fuck her and nice lady seller in shop (and receive errors there:tf:). Spend your following on Derek. Cheers)
Yeah I did that, but got so annoyed with Taramas blow jobs all the time i went back and followed her. I find the monday after school activities with Freddy and Maggie more entertaining for me, so doing that route.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
How do you get to anything with Danni?
Only got to blowjob on a tv couch, haven't grinded her lust any further. Not sure if there is any content there.
You basically need sister perk and go for the sister route to distract freddy (i think thats the name) and not mother's one. She will dress him funny (nasty gal has a thing for crossdressers) and you'll get sucked by danny eventually. Again didn't went any further then blowjob not sure if there anything more there yet.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Well, about the lack of plot in this game, in the hall of the developer i work for there is a sign, just above the guests hall, .... (i will no tell the name or i'll spoil my job) died, is not a story, but, ....... died and soon after the village lost track of........ is a story. This is the reason this game is nearly plotless, characters background is nearly without connections to other characters. unless the game will be implemented with grief, jealousy etc... is "story hopeless", and is sad as Nikki show that the author is able to write something good.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Little reminder for Windows user's:

The version of the game in the OP seems to pose problem with Windows when add MOD.
You will find a recompiled version, with the latest version of Renpy, which work

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Little reminder for Windows user's:

The version of the game in the OP seems to pose problem with Windows when add MOD.
You will find a recompiled version, with the latest version of Renpy, which work
I'm one of those Windows user is and I had no problems installing mods for this game. I have a formula.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
yes and only with Tamara and as usual open the file with notepad++ and fix it, or at least this is what i did. aside from that the mods actually fixed 3 issues i had, most important one was not adding favor points to Larson.

God save the modders

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So far there's a 24.30 test version and a weekly update (haven't seen this here yet).

oh and guys there's a walkthrough thread where you can post your questions there.

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Just two quick questions, does anyone know how to check the fetishes, and does anyone know what the bottom right negative interactions do, they're greyed out for me regardless of how "evil" I am(begging and slapping)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Just two quick questions, does anyone know how to check the fetishes, and does anyone know what the bottom right negative interactions do, they're greyed out for me regardless of how "evil" I am(begging and slapping)
There is no stats system that tells you about fetishes, use the wiki or ask here. Negative interactions are not finished/fully implemented yet.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I'm one of those Windows user is and I had no problems installing mods for this game. I have a formula.
I had, in my thread, the same problem reported several times, mainly with Windows 8. It disappeared after installing the recompiled version.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well, just tried janitor job in latest version, and got scene in which you as boy go to boys restroom and since i have quick gender shift...i got quicly trasformed to billy jane and got fucked.....and it felt realy....strange.
i totaly have no problem with dick girl or transforming to girl to fuck girl...but to transforming to girl to be fucked by guyes...i felt..little homo.
and on funyn note every time i see his name as billy jane..i recall character billy jane davy from movie the legen on billie jane (and i love that movie).
and second is about fredy and what is mc sis doing with him...im totaly ok with bj at school...but what they do at house, fredy wearing wig and get fucked by didlo to ass by sis ?
is fredy transvestite bisexual ?
will be interesing if we get 4 some with billy+sis+fredy+danni in future versions of game.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
how to dicover fetsish for chars, look at wiki for it.

and for negative interaction - if greyed out, they are eighter not currently implemented or you dont have big enoug (negative) relationship with that char.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The flaw for Poly-morphism is 'Gender-Bender' Which is to say, Billy doesn't make distinctions between what gender he's attracted to anymore...so it is a little homo. Not gonna lie. But it's not like Billy has always been a girl and know's how they think. So I tried to write that scene from the perspective of Billy, having sex with two girls...two girls with all the wrong plumbing . It's not easy writing "Semi-Gay"content as a straight guy, and I, by no means consider myself a good writer :/

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes